Rate Dr. David L. Pitrak

Dr. David L. Pitrak's Ratings

DISHONEST, AVOID. MY INTERNIST CALLED IN REQUEST FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONSULT AT END OF JUNE 2014. NO REPLY. THREE OTHER REQUESTS FOR CONSULTS WENT INTO SERVICE AND HE IGNORED THEM. I AM A PHYSICIAN, AND I ALSO SENT DETAILED SUMMARY OF MY CASE, ALONG WITH GRAPHIC PHOTOGRAPHS OF RASH AND SEVERE WEIGHT LOSS, HISTORY OF NIGHT SWEATS, CHILLS. HE IS A FOOT SOLDIER OF GARY WORMSER, MD. AND THE ROGUE MEDICAL SOCIETY OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE. THE GUY SHOULD LOSE HIS LICENSE, AND BE TOSSED OUT INTO THE STREET. IT'S NOT "PITRACK," IT'S "PRICK"!!! WHEN I WAS FINALLY SEEN BY PRIMARY CARE AT U CHICAGO, THEY WERE HORRIFIED AT THE PHYSICAL STATE I WAS IN, AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED INFECTIOUS DISEASE. OVER THREE MONTHS I HAD TO WAIT, AND THEN THE GUY I WAS ASSIGNED TO, A STEPHEN WEBER, MD, THEN FALSIFIED THE MEDICAL RECORD TO MAKE IT SEEM THAT I WAS NOT SICK AT ALL. THIS IS CRIMINAL CONDUCT. DEPRIVING PEOPLE OF NECESSARY MEDICAL CARE. SHOCKING. IT'S NOT LIKE I WENT THERE FOR A DOUBLE-LUNG TRANSPLANT, JUST SOME ANTIBIOTICS!! THEY DID VIRTUALLY NO TESTING, EITHER. HUMAN EVIL PERSONIFIED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658408].votes_count ]]