Rate Dr. Dharmarajan Ramaswamy

Dr. Dharmarajan Ramaswamy's Ratings

This physician made the recommendation to withdraw from Cymbalta, my Fibromyalgia drug... in 24 hrs.
This is not in keeping with standard medical treatment according to all the other rheumatologists I have spoken to since this nightmarish withdrawal.
See the FDA paper describing the dangers of "Cymbalta Discountinuation Syndrome" (see http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Advisor.../UCM172866.pdf) . This physician continues to maintain he did nothing incorrect. I am still paying a price for his putting me through what you read about in the medical literature. I recommend you avoid this "board-certified" rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Ramaswamy was an excellent physician. He was very professional and knowledgeable of my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][257840].votes_count ]]