Rate Dr. Isaac L. Victor

Dr. Isaac L. Victor's Ratings

Dr. Victor tried to tell me about Botox treatment while laying in OR awaiting a c-section! I rarely saw him during my 9 months of pregnancy. I saw the NP on almost every visit. I wanted my tubes tied, signed all the paperwork and then, during c-section, he said that I had too much scare tissue. I ran this by my new OBGYN and he thought this was ludicrous. He came to check on me in the hospital, but didn't come all the way in because he said that he had a cold!?!? Other than delivery my baby with no complications, Dr. Victor should be a comestic doctor as that is where he passion lies.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Victor for over 13 yrs and wouldn't know what to do if my insurance changed. He is the best gyno... very friendly, caring,knows how to make you feel comfortable & makes you feel like he knows you personally. His staff I have to say sucks, very rude, keeps you on hold way too long & not very helpful. I have 3 children. He was away for my 1st delivery and I had a horrible experience with Boffard. Dr. Victor delivered both my sons and I had the best experience ever..

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Victor is the best, he might want to get a better front office staff but I have been going to him for 6 years and wouldn't change my Dr. at all.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

STAY AWAY! If you care about your health and the health of your unborn child- Go somewhere else

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

I love him! he's very caring, informative and a truely nice guy--considering he's a doctor run by the mega hmo's. I do hate how theres a wait to get to him, but that's because he's a really good doctor.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

I have to admit when I first went to Dr. Victor I was a bit surprised but my sister-in-law told me to give him a second visit and I am really glad I did. I have been going to Dr. Victor for 10 years now and he is the most caring doctor. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and he made sure I got the best doctors and called to check up on me while I was going through everything. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else and I brought my daughter to him. I moved an hour away and still make the drive because I will not change.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

After 12 years and one child with my other Dr. I had to find a new OBGYN because of insurance reasons. I found Dr. Victor and he has an awesome personality Those people that complain are stiffs and cannot understand him. He is a great knowledgeable Doctor who will make you laugh and feel comfortable. It was a hard change to find a new OBGYN with my second child and I feel Dr. Victor was a perfect choice!

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

If you are looking for a real obgyn.. stay away from this office. Staff is unfriendly. Nurses are the worst.. Dr. Victor is nice enough but never there for you unless you need a beauty treatment. If you are actually going to see him for obgyn purposes good luck getting an appointment.

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

Very friendly but I find it very unnerving to have my gyn kiss me hello every time I see him (even at 1st appt). It is also disturbing to see ads for cosmetic treatments in a gyn's office. He was my gyn but unfortunately wasn't on call for my daughter's delivery. Never saw me at my scheduled appt time.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

I have been with Dr. Victor for over 10 years. He is very professional but never makes you feel like you don't know anything. He delivered my son, who will soon be 8 years old, and he was excellent. I couldn't see him for over 2 years at one time and when I returned for an exam I thought he forgot me when they said afterwards he wanted to see me in office. Comes to find out, he just wanted to catch up. Asked how my son's father was and wanted to see pictures of my son. That made me feel GREAT to have a doctor that remembered and knew me!! I love Dr. Victor!!!!!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag