Rate Dr. Isaac L. Victor

Dr. Isaac L. Victor's Ratings

Dr. Victor is a good doctor - very friendly and takes the time to speak with you clothed in his office after exam. I don't appreciate the Latisse/Hair removal & Botox ads in the office but Dr. Vaicot or staff have never tried to sell any of these to me. Sometimes the office staff can be unfriendly but at the end of the day, I am there to see Dr. Victor and have been satisfied seeing him for the past 5 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Victor delivered both of my children the first one 19 years ago. He was very caring, thorough, and made me feel very comfortable about my two difficult pregnancies. I did notice the last time I went to see him that the staff was unfriendly and he seems to be burning out from his profession. Overall I feel he is very knowledgeable and a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Victor tried to tell me about Botox treatment while laying in OR awaiting a c-section! I rarely saw him during my 9 months of pregnancy. I saw the NP on almost every visit. I wanted my tubes tied, signed all the paperwork and then, during c-section, he said that I had too much scare tissue. I ran this by my new OBGYN and he thought this was ludicrous. He came to check on me in the hospital, but didn't come all the way in because he said that he had a cold!?!? Other than delivery my baby with no complications, Dr. Victor should be a comestic doctor as that is where he passion lies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Victor for over 13 yrs and wouldn't know what to do if my insurance changed. He is the best gyno... very friendly, caring,knows how to make you feel comfortable & makes you feel like he knows you personally. His staff I have to say sucks, very rude, keeps you on hold way too long & not very helpful. I have 3 children. He was away for my 1st delivery and I had a horrible experience with Boffard. Dr. Victor delivered both my sons and I had the best experience ever..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Victor is the best, he might want to get a better front office staff but I have been going to him for 6 years and wouldn't change my Dr. at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

STAY AWAY! If you care about your health and the health of your unborn child- Go somewhere else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

I love him! he's very caring, informative and a truely nice guy--considering he's a doctor run by the mega hmo's. I do hate how theres a wait to get to him, but that's because he's a really good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I have to admit when I first went to Dr. Victor I was a bit surprised but my sister-in-law told me to give him a second visit and I am really glad I did. I have been going to Dr. Victor for 10 years now and he is the most caring doctor. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and he made sure I got the best doctors and called to check up on me while I was going through everything. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else and I brought my daughter to him. I moved an hour away and still make the drive because I will not change.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

After 12 years and one child with my other Dr. I had to find a new OBGYN because of insurance reasons. I found Dr. Victor and he has an awesome personality Those people that complain are stiffs and cannot understand him. He is a great knowledgeable Doctor who will make you laugh and feel comfortable. It was a hard change to find a new OBGYN with my second child and I feel Dr. Victor was a perfect choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

If you are looking for a real obgyn.. stay away from this office. Staff is unfriendly. Nurses are the worst.. Dr. Victor is nice enough but never there for you unless you need a beauty treatment. If you are actually going to see him for obgyn purposes good luck getting an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][723584].votes_count ]]