Rate Dr. John D. Mccormick

Dr. John D. Mccormick's Ratings

Dr. McCormick spent a lot of time with me answering my questions, explaining my condition, and reviewing my treatment options. It was clear that he was interested in making sure that I understood my condition, and that I had the knowledge I needed to make decisions about my treatment options. He was patient and thoughtful, and I was treated with respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

My wife had a disc problems in her neck. He did absolutely nothing to help her pain. If he had knowledge in treating this pain he did a poor job of explaining things. It's sad to say but I believe these doctors just don't care. There are tired of hearing peoples complaints and I wonder really why they become doctors. All they want to do is get your money and get you out of their office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258049].votes_count ]]