Rate Dr. Wade M. Smith

Dr. Wade M. Smith's Ratings

Dr. Smith is a wonderful oncologist! I am very pleased with my treatment and care. Dr. Smith was my number one choice after speaking to others at a breast cancer event. Several people at the event gave Dr. Smith rave reviews. I switched my oncologist to Dr. Smith and am so pleased I did so. Very bright and kind doctor. I always am left feeling very hopeful after my appointments with Dr. Smith!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Smith was absolutely wonderful! He took the time to answer all of my questions with great attention and sensitivity. He even called me back during a weekend to answer my questions and provide further emotional support. A+++ treatment that one usually does not find in most doctors. He is an absolute blessing to his field. I credit Dr. Smith for my successful treatment. My family and I can not thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

Dr. Smith closed his office without notifying his cancer patients. A fellow patient, who showed up to find the office closed, told me about it. On a good note, did not find Dr. Smith communicative or a partner in my treatment, so finding a new doctor will actually be a good thing in the long term.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258062].votes_count ]]