Rate Dr. ALEXANDER I. WANG

Dr. ALEXANDER I. WANG's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wang took his time to answer our questions in detail. He is experienced in his field of dental implants and so skilled. I highly recommend him. He is honest and gave us reasonable fees with his treatment plan. I compared him with other dentists and he sees you as a patient not a $ sign.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wang is the worst dentist I have ever consulted. He is unprofessional, did not perform the service for which I paid, and told me to go back to the surgeon that originally performed my implant 8 yrs ago. The original dentist is now retired, and in another county, as I have recently moved to Palm Beach County, so that is quite impossible. He did not give me the advertised "comprehensive exam" that is advertised on the SEDA Dental website, and consulted with me for less than 1 minute before the X-rays were even performed during my initial appt last week. He then left the premises and I had to insist on another appt. to receive the consultation for which I paid. I went to SEDA as a result of an advertisement, not on a referral. I went to begin treatment and have 2 new implants. Those were not discussed, as I terminated the appt when Dr. Wang advised me that he wouldn't know how to tighten my current abutment since he was not the dr who put it in. I do not recommend him.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Wang placed implants so fast and without pain. He is very efficient, well spoken, and so personable. Thank you Dr. Wang!!

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag