Dr. BORIS KALIKA

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. BORIS KALIKA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: do they take medicaid or amerigroup insurance?    Email me    Answer it

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5340726
11/04/14 5 5 5 5 was great helped husband and was concerned about meds he was on . told me if i need to to call him any time even after midnight if need.
RID: 5316106
28/03/14 5 5 5 5 I HAVE BEEN TO 3 DIFFERENT DENTIST FOR 3 TEETH THAT NEEDED TO BE EXTRACTED. THEY WERE UNABLE TO NUMB THE TEETH CAUSE OF A CHRONIC INFECTION. I ME WITH DR.KALIKA FOR A CONSULTATION, HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD TRY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET THESE TEETH NUMB SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL AND UNDERGO SEDATION TO REMOVE. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT HE WOULD GET THE JOB DONE. HIS STAFF IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST AND MADE ME FEEL RIGHT AT HOME THERE.ON MARCH 28 AT 2 PM MY TEETH WERE SUCCESSFULLY REMOVE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN.WOW !!! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE.. WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR.KALIKA TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOREVER MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN A REAL PLEASURE. I WANTED TO KISS DR.KALIKA FOR A JOB WELL DONE. THANK YOU DR. YOU... YOU... YOU... MY FRIEND ARE GOOD!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 3599989
08/11/13 5 5 5 5 I recently went to D.r Kalika to have my two top wisdom teeth out, and couldn't have asked for a better experience. His staff made me feel extremely comfortable answering all of my 500 questions that I asked days leading up to the surgery. The anxiety before the surgery was really what the problem was instead of the actual surgery. The surgery was a piece of a cake, and I felt no pain what-so-ever with absolutely no swelling afterwards. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience, and have already recommended multiple friends to go see Dr. Kalika and his amazing staff.
RID: 2512831
26/12/12 5 5 5 5 I must start out by saying that I do not usually write comments about medical or dental services I recive. But my experience with Dr. Kalika D.M.D. and staff was one of the best I could have ever expected. In one word well one word just can't do it. Great,Caring,Understanding and making the whole experience about me on a personal level. and I'm sure they do it for each and every patient.and I don't want to forget to mention Lisa. What a wonderful way to get the process Started.She help me with all my questions. and truly made me fill at ease. Thanks again everyone at SHORE ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY Your greatful patient Jack.  Respond
RID: 2505867
19/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kalika was so skilled, so kind, and just in general an AMAZING surgeon and a good person. His staff members were punctual, knowledgeable, competent & incredibly sweet. Since I told them i was nervous they held my hand the whole time! I went home and within 2 hours after surgery had minimal swelling (almost none), the bleeding had stopped almost completely, and there was very little pain!! It was a wonderful experience, for an extraction. : D
RID: 2454423
22/10/12 5 5 5 5 They were absolutely amazing I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out and they made me feel like nothing ever happened and like everyone else dr kalika called me that night after the surgery to see how I was doing he was absolutely the best and I'm a chicken when it comes to doctors I would give these people a 10 if I could on the ratings, I recommend anyone needing anything done to go to them there first class  Respond
RID: 2406185
21/08/12 5 5 5 5 Our daughter had oral surgery and Dr. Kalika and his staff could have not been more helpful or compassionate to both our daughter and us, her parents. She was very apprehensive and they did everything they could to make her comfortable and treated her with respect and kindness. Dr. Kalika himself even called to check on our daughter at 7 pm on the Friday of surgery, and she has had absolutely no pain or trouble with the work that was done. The office is immaculate, staff is friendly and knowledgeable, appointments are given promptly and appointment times are met as scheduled. Overall a great practice and wonderful doctor and staff.
RID: 2398095
10/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Kalika and his staff have found a way to combine professionalism and genuine caring. We took our 19 year old son to have his four wisdom teeth removed and had complete satisfaction with his care. The office staff was excellent in helping us to navigate through the paperwork as well. We would confidently recommend Dr. Kalika's services to anyone.
RID: 2382968
24/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kalika was very warm, and responsive to my daughter's concerns over getting her wisdom teeth extracted. He called her the evening after the procedure to check in on her. We were very happy with his professionalism, and his genuine care about his patients.
RID: 2080978
25/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kalika was outstanding. He communicated clearly everything that he was going to be doing, and sought my input and feedback throughout. He called me several hours after the procedure to see how I was doing and then met me at his office late in the evening to look at what could have been a potential problem, but turned out to be nothing serious. He is extremely caring and compassionate.
RID: 1785839
23/03/12 5 5 5 5 From someone very afraid of dentists, I had two teeth removed without pain which healed quickly without any discomfort or infection. He is magical.  Respond