Rate Dr. Boris Kalika

Dr. Boris Kalika's Ratings

I was referred by a friend of a friend for my daughter. I try to do some homework on things like this before I see any doctor or physician, so I came in with questions. It appeared as if I was insulting him by questioning anything I was asking. The staff is ok. Regardless, I decided to not proceed with this doctor.

Submitted July 29, 2014

was great helped husband and was concerned about meds he was on . told me if i need to to call him any time even after midnight if need.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

I recently went to D.r Kalika to have my two top wisdom teeth out, and couldn't have asked for a better experience. His staff made me feel extremely comfortable answering all of my 500 questions that I asked days leading up to the surgery. The anxiety before the surgery was really what the problem was instead of the actual surgery. The surgery was a piece of a cake, and I felt no pain what-so-ever with absolutely no swelling afterwards. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience, and have already recommended multiple friends to go see Dr. Kalika and his amazing staff.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

I must start out by saying that I do not usually write comments about medical or dental services I recive. But my experience with Dr. Kalika D.M.D. and staff was one of the best I could have ever expected. In one word well one word just can't do it. Great,Caring,Understanding and making the whole experience about me on a personal level. and I'm sure they do it for each and every patient.and I don't want to forget to mention Lisa. What a wonderful way to get the process Started.She help me with all my questions. and truly made me fill at ease. Thanks again everyone at SHORE ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY Your greatful patient Jack.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kalika was so skilled, so kind, and just in general an AMAZING surgeon and a good person. His staff members were punctual, knowledgeable, competent & incredibly sweet. Since I told them i was nervous they held my hand the whole time! I went home and within 2 hours after surgery had minimal swelling (almost none), the bleeding had stopped almost completely, and there was very little pain!! It was a wonderful experience, for an extraction. : D

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

They were absolutely amazing I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out and they made me feel like nothing ever happened and like everyone else dr kalika called me that night after the surgery to see how I was doing he was absolutely the best and I'm a chicken when it comes to doctors I would give these people a 10 if I could on the ratings, I recommend anyone needing anything done to go to them there first class

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Our daughter had oral surgery and Dr. Kalika and his staff could have not been more helpful or compassionate to both our daughter and us, her parents. She was very apprehensive and they did everything they could to make her comfortable and treated her with respect and kindness. Dr. Kalika himself even called to check on our daughter at 7 pm on the Friday of surgery, and she has had absolutely no pain or trouble with the work that was done. The office is immaculate, staff is friendly and knowledgeable, appointments are given promptly and appointment times are met as scheduled. Overall a great practice and wonderful doctor and staff.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr.Kalika and his staff have found a way to combine professionalism and genuine caring. We took our 19 year old son to have his four wisdom teeth removed and had complete satisfaction with his care. The office staff was excellent in helping us to navigate through the paperwork as well. We would confidently recommend Dr. Kalika's services to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kalika was very warm, and responsive to my daughter's concerns over getting her wisdom teeth extracted. He called her the evening after the procedure to check in on her. We were very happy with his professionalism, and his genuine care about his patients.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kalika was outstanding. He communicated clearly everything that he was going to be doing, and sought my input and feedback throughout. He called me several hours after the procedure to see how I was doing and then met me at his office late in the evening to look at what could have been a potential problem, but turned out to be nothing serious. He is extremely caring and compassionate.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag