Rate Dr. Boris Kalika

Dr. Boris Kalika's Ratings

I had 11 teeth removed...ugh..but it was painless, smooth, no side effects not even swelling...excellent job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr Kalika and his staff are all amazing! They make you feel comfortable and are very knowledgeable about their practice. I was referred to them for an emergency extraction and I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience!!! Thank you Dr Kalika and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Kalika is amazing !! I was referred to him, for an emergency extraction. I was in such pain and needed this tooth extracted immediately. His staff is very courteous and professional. I felt very comftrable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Kalika extracted my broken upper tooth. He did a wonderful job! The procedure was quick and painless. His staff made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Kalika to anyone needing oral surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I was referred by a friend of a friend for my daughter. I try to do some homework on things like this before I see any doctor or physician, so I came in with questions. It appeared as if I was insulting him by questioning anything I was asking. The staff is ok. Regardless, I decided to not proceed with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475669].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 29, 2014

was great helped husband and was concerned about meds he was on . told me if i need to to call him any time even after midnight if need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2265534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I recently went to D.r Kalika to have my two top wisdom teeth out, and couldn't have asked for a better experience. His staff made me feel extremely comfortable answering all of my 500 questions that I asked days leading up to the surgery. The anxiety before the surgery was really what the problem was instead of the actual surgery. The surgery was a piece of a cake, and I felt no pain what-so-ever with absolutely no swelling afterwards. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience, and have already recommended multiple friends to go see Dr. Kalika and his amazing staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I must start out by saying that I do not usually write comments about medical or dental services I recive. But my experience with Dr. Kalika D.M.D. and staff was one of the best I could have ever expected. In one word well one word just can't do it. Great,Caring,Understanding and making the whole experience about me on a personal level. and I'm sure they do it for each and every patient.and I don't want to forget to mention Lisa. What a wonderful way to get the process Started.She help me with all my questions. and truly made me fill at ease. Thanks again everyone at SHORE ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY Your greatful patient Jack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

Dr. Kalika was so skilled, so kind, and just in general an AMAZING surgeon and a good person. His staff members were punctual, knowledgeable, competent & incredibly sweet. Since I told them i was nervous they held my hand the whole time! I went home and within 2 hours after surgery had minimal swelling (almost none), the bleeding had stopped almost completely, and there was very little pain!! It was a wonderful experience, for an extraction. : D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

They were absolutely amazing I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out and they made me feel like nothing ever happened and like everyone else dr kalika called me that night after the surgery to see how I was doing he was absolutely the best and I'm a chicken when it comes to doctors I would give these people a 10 if I could on the ratings, I recommend anyone needing anything done to go to them there first class

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258168].votes_count ]]