Rate Dr. Julie A. Larson

Dr. Julie A. Larson's Ratings

Dr Larson has been our families eye Dr for 5 years and we love her. She is kind and is a great Dr..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Larson is the best eye doctor I have ever been to. She always makes you feel welcomed. She never treats you like a dollar sign. Her staff is amazing and fun to be around. My husbnad, myself and our 5 kids have seen her for the past 2 years and love her. We are moving to Alaska and WILL be back yearly to Grand Junction to see our Favorite eye Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Went to Dr. Larson for a contact lens exam. The office staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Larson was extremely nice, knowledgeable, and thorough. She spent time talking to me and I never felt the least bit rushed. She seems to genuinely care about her patients. Highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

I have had her as my eye doctor for years, she always makes sure to give me the best prescription for my contact lenses. Thorough, friendly, and I actually look forward to going to my eye exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Julie is amazing - she is the eye dr for my family of 6 and we are all so greatful to have found her. For the first time in my life, I do not have headaches when I read because she gave me a different prescrption than all of my previous eye drs had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Larson since i got my first pair of glasses when I was 13 and started wearing contacts when I was 14. She is friendly, knowledgable and a lovely person. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Larson is the best eye doctor I have ever been to. She is kind, and patient, and an excellent doctor. I left her office with my new contacts, and I can see so clearly. She kept telling me she was picky during my eye exam and, and it paid off, I don't think I have ever been able to see so clearly. Thanks Dr. Larson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Very friendly, spends time with you not in a hurry to get to the next patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

The nicest eye doctor I have ever been to! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Julie Larson is absolutely awesome! I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258180].votes_count ]]