Rate Dr. Joseph E. Eiswert

Dr. Joseph E. Eiswert's Ratings

This office is fantastic! I have fun getting my teeth cleaned and they are honest!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Very much enjoyed the dentist and hygenist.Unfortunately, will not go back. Billing staff made way too many errors and billed for things that should not have been billed. I had to make monthly calls to their office and ins company. There was a complete lack of knowledge about insurance. After tallking with other people in the community, I found out that I was not the only person with billing problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

He is friendly, enthusiastic and really wants to take care of your dental health. He explains things, using x-rays, charts and pictures. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Hygienists are gentle. Punctual, yet makes room for emergencies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Dr. Eiswert is very friendly, courteous, and kind. He is very patient oriented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2151338].votes_count ]]