Rate Dr. Rafael Alcalde

Dr. Rafael Alcalde's Ratings

I would totally recommend him! Great doctor! He's very knowledgeable and has a great personality. He won't let you down!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Alclade seemed to be knowledgeable and easy to get along with, but the wait time in the office was terrible. Called from the waiting room 20 mins after appointment to sit in an office for 20 more minutes. Spoke to the doctor for about 2 minutes, then waited another hour before seeing him again. My appointment was at 2:00, but they didn't even begin prepping my tooth for extraction until 4:00. Very frustrating.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr Alcalde for extractions as well as two implants. Prices were in line with area surgeons. A great personality as well as good work. No doubt he is gifted in this are of work!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor!! Very professional, very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him!!!

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag