Rate Dr. ANNE S. BLACKETT

Dr. ANNE S. BLACKETT's Ratings

Dr. Blackett helped with three pregnancies and deliveries. I was 7 months pregnant with my first child when the doctor I was seeing stopped delivering and I switched to Dr. Blackett. So glad I did! Even though she was incredibly busy, she always made me feel like I was her only patient. I never felt rushed or that my concerns were unfounded. My questions were always thoroughly answered and my ideas were taken seriously. I wanted to deliver naturally with my first and she was very encouraging and supportive. When, during that first labor, things progressed in such a way that a natural birth was no longer a possibility, she patiently guided me through each decision, always making me feel like I was in control. Since then I have had two more children with her. I just moved away and sadly have to find a new doctor. I will genuinely miss this doctor that I have come to trust - who feels like a friend. She always asked about my other kids (and remembered their names) and made me feel at ease.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Blackett was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. NEVER returned my calls, I had to speak with a different person every time I called (each of which didn't know my situation or how to help), and I had to wait 45 minutes for the first appointment even though I was only the second appointment that day. The staff was very rude, and mocked me when I brought up that I was considering a natural birth. She literally spoke to me for less than 2 minutes and then left. They tried to get me to sign a paper saying I would pay them for their services and ONLY seek treatment through them before I had even met Dr. Blackett. I had complications that risked my pregnancy and got NO help from them even though I was still considered one of their patients. I was so disgusted with the "Lodge" that I drove an hour away to get to a GOOD doctor, and it was well worth it. I got more facetime, phone calls, and help from my doctor an hour away than I did from the doctor across the street.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Blackett has a fantastic, friendly nurse but her medical assistants were somewhat lacking. Dr. Blackett is genuine and took the time to discuss concerns and wishes, including our birth plan. Her bedside manner is awesome and she came to deliver our baby even when she wasn't on call. That was HUGE for us, especially because our birth did not go as planned. It was nice to work with the same doctor who had been with us all along. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Blackett to anyone looking for a quality medical provider who really cares about her patients.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag