Rate Dr. FRANK H. DELAND

Dr. FRANK H. DELAND's Ratings

I have been to several psychiatrists in my life, but none can even TRY to compare with Deland. I just relocated, but I am willing to drive six hours every three months just to keep him involved with my mental health. Kind, courteous, fiercely intelligent, and a wicked sense of humor don't even begin to scratch the surface. If I could find someone like him in my new location, I'd probably STILL see him, if only to talk about books; it's very heart-warming to make a personal, although ALWAYS professional, connection with any healthcare provider. This man should be canonized, and I don't say that lightly...do yourself a favor and make an appointment. It may be difficult, but he is well worth the wait. Bet.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

If only there were more psychiatrists like Dr. Deland. He listens, understands and uses a practical approach in treatment. What I appreciate most about Dr Deland is: if I ever need to urgently speak with him but can't get an appointment, he personally returns my phone call within 12 hours.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Helps with your issues and is will to do what needs to be done to help you.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Not your typical psychiatrist. He is very well rounded and practices conservative medicine. Has the knowledge and experience to fully understand the complexities of comorbid psychiatric conditions. Not arrogant, judgemental, condescending or eccentric like many psychiatrists can be. He also has a good sense of humor which I personally appreciate. He makes patients feel comforatable and is easy to talk to. I highly recommend him and trust my medication management with him. Over all I believe he is a great Dr and a great person. ~JR

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag