Rate Dr. Frank H. Deland

Dr. Frank H. Deland's Ratings

I'm at a shock that he is retiring. I meet with him this august. He's been my doctor for 3 years. Best one I've ever had. I don't know if I'll ever find one like him. My last session with him I knew it was my last as I was told to go back to my therapist to get with a new doctor at the hold practice he was at. I don't trust anyone besides him. He is smart, caring, and very non judgemental. Always made me feel 100%. If he reads this I hope he knows who this is. As I hope I will see him again. I understand and know his reasons for retiring as he told me in confidence, so I hope I can see you out there again. You will be missed by your patients it's hard to find someone like you as you can never be replaced. Just know that Dr. D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Deland was the only psychiatrist that got a second visit from me in three years of searching. Unfortunately, I received word that he is resigning and I literally she'd a tear. Now the search is on again but this man changed my life! He will be missed

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2559789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I have been to several psychiatrists in my life, but none can even TRY to compare with Deland. I just relocated, but I am willing to drive six hours every three months just to keep him involved with my mental health. Kind, courteous, fiercely intelligent, and a wicked sense of humor don't even begin to scratch the surface. If I could find someone like him in my new location, I'd probably STILL see him, if only to talk about books; it's very heart-warming to make a personal, although ALWAYS professional, connection with any healthcare provider. This man should be canonized, and I don't say that lightly...do yourself a favor and make an appointment. It may be difficult, but he is well worth the wait. Bet.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][258446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

If only there were more psychiatrists like Dr. Deland. He listens, understands and uses a practical approach in treatment. What I appreciate most about Dr Deland is: if I ever need to urgently speak with him but can't get an appointment, he personally returns my phone call within 12 hours.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][258445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Helps with your issues and is will to do what needs to be done to help you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][258444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Not your typical psychiatrist. He is very well rounded and practices conservative medicine. Has the knowledge and experience to fully understand the complexities of comorbid psychiatric conditions. Not arrogant, judgemental, condescending or eccentric like many psychiatrists can be. He also has a good sense of humor which I personally appreciate. He makes patients feel comforatable and is easy to talk to. I highly recommend him and trust my medication management with him. Over all I believe he is a great Dr and a great person. ~JR

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][258443].votes_count ]]