Rate Dr. JOHN T. LASK

Dr. JOHN T. LASK's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Lask for a root canal by my dentist. I have had a couple root canals before, but this my first visit to Dr. Lask. His assistant did an xray, she hit my problem tooth with the xray apparatus, and caused me significant pain. She appeared somewhat careless, and did not appear concerned about my discomfort. Dr. Lask was efficient in his evaluation. Once the eval was done, he immediatley began setting me up for the procedure. I may have been apprehensive due to the pain from the xray, but I was startled when he abruptly put a wedge between my teeth to hold my jaw open for the procedure, and placed a rubber dam over my mouth. I couldn't catch my breath, tried to sit up and he very quickly stopped the procedure. He did not explain anything, he just told me to get a prescription for Valium and return another day. I went to another endodontist, and had the procedure without incident. I still was billed by Dr. Lask, for the eval. I would not recommend Dr. Lask.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

I had one of the best root canal experiences at Liberty Endodontics. Dr. Lask and his staff were very nice and professional. They answered all my questions and had a lot of patience with me. The procedure wasn't even painful!! I would highly recommend Dr. Lask!

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lask is the most laid back clinician I've ever been around. His staff is fantastic, he explains everything thoroughly, and he goes the extra mile. E.g. he cleaned out the decay while he was doing my root canal so my dentist visit would be easier.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag