Rate Dr. Frederick W. Larsen

Dr. Frederick W. Larsen's Ratings

Dr. Larsen is one of the best doctors I have ever met - in any discipline! He is patient, extremely knowledgeable, and can explain his field in terms simple enough for laymen to understand. He did not just recommend IVF to me. He systematically did several diagnostic tests to figure out what caused my infertility. As it turned out, I was impeded by my advanced maternal age as well as blocked tubes. He took care of the blocked tubes and I became pregnant despite my advanced age (I was in my early 40's). I too, wish he could have delivered my babies, but it's not what they do in this office. I feel very blessed and am very thankful I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Probably a good dr if you want IVF treatment without finding out what's causing your infertility. Friendly doctor and staff but did not "think outside the box". I wanted someone who could help with the infertility diagnosis besides age. And yes there are doctors like that out it here - one who treats your diagnosis and not just recommend the standard IVF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Larsen is amazing. He is a man if integrity and treats you in a way that he would treat his own family members. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Larsen in giving us our miracle!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr Larsen is a man of high integrity. We had an unsuccessful attempt at IVF with a different doctor and went in for a consultation with him. We were frustrated and angry with our last experience, and Dr Larsen patiently and professionally went through and educated us on things the previous doctor did not. Dr. Larsen works with Dr. Zoneraich, and as it turns out, our appointments fell mostly with Dr. Zoneraich, but the few that we had with Dr. Larsen, he was always patient and accessible to questions. This is one man that I would put my trust in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Larsen to anyone! He is the best! I went to a local "chain" doctor for a year, and they thought I had too many questions and were not helpful whatsoever. That's when I decided to see Dr. Larsen. After trying to get pregnant for years, I am now pregnant, and it could not have been done without him. He explains things to you very well, and will explain things to you that you haven't even thought to ask about. I wish he could deliver my baby, but unfortunately, I have to see a regular obgyn now :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258841].votes_count ]]