Dr. Arthur F. Fost

Grad. Year: 1963

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Arthur F. Fost has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1566350
20/10/11 5 5 5 5 I was a patient for many years with Dr Fost. He is undoubtedly one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. His clinical skills are outstanding. His demeanor is pleasant, caring and empathetic. He always affords the time and energy necessary to address each and every concern his patients may have. His ability to develop a strong doctor/patient relationship facilitates highly effective and successful treatment plans. Dr Fost is a "must" for those whose are affected by allergies.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1281987
29/10/10 5 5 5 5 Love love love Dr. Fost! I have struggled with allergies for years and I felt he actually heard my complaints and took a head-on approach with treatment. Generous with the samples as well. Very pleasant man, a real cutie patootie. :-)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 590916
16/05/08 3 1 1 1 Wow...I am surprised to find that he was so helpful to so many people! I waited over an hour and a half in the waiting room for a less then stellar appt. Dr. Fost seemed to have no idea what he was doing and treated me quite rudely. I went to see him for what I thought were hives. I have been to the Emergency Room because of their severity and he was the specialist in my area… After taking my history, he didn’t think that they were hives but bug bites??? Dr. Fost then told me “not to be too concerned”? His nonchalance over my health and well-being was more then starting. I was calm and tried to ask him a few more questions about the supposed “bug bites”. He told me if they keep occurring just to come back and see him again, but would not answer any of my health related questions. It seemed like he was more about taking my co-pay then seeing me as a patient…it was bewildering at best. Maybe you will have a better experience?
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 543409
20/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. A. Fost is one of the best doctors I have been to in long while! The staff and nurses are very helpful, sympathetic and always ready with a smile. I very rarely have to wait for my appointment; if I ever had to wait it was during the peak of the allergy season. He is EXTREMLY knowledgable in his field, as are the other doctors in the practice. I have recommended his office to many of friends and family and they have agreed with me.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 421651
30/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr Fost is a charismatic, kind, gentle person, who is willing to take time with his patients and explains the etiology of the condition as well as his plan to treat along with a full explanation of the medications.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 66629
07/12/06 5 5 5 Excellent. Have been going to him for over 10 years and he has managed my asthma- no problems. Very personable and extremely knowledgeable. Never had a bad experience. Gives out samples to help you along. Highly recommend.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 52889
27/10/06 5 5 5 Courteous, professional, concerned,& well informed. He also volunteers some of his time each year working in other countries for those less fortunate than most. He has a good heart.  Respond
RID: 48163
29/09/06 4 5 5 Competetent, focused, friendly, well organized. Great experience. Highly recommended.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user