Rate Dr. Arthur F. Fost

Dr. Arthur F. Fost's Ratings

I was a patient for many years with Dr Fost. He is undoubtedly one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. His clinical skills are outstanding. His demeanor is pleasant, caring and empathetic. He always affords the time and energy necessary to address each and every concern his patients may have. His ability to develop a strong doctor/patient relationship facilitates highly effective and successful treatment plans. Dr Fost is a "must" for those whose are affected by allergies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Love love love Dr. Fost! I have struggled with allergies for years and I felt he actually heard my complaints and took a head-on approach with treatment. Generous with the samples as well. Very pleasant man, a real cutie patootie. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

Wow...I am surprised to find that he was so helpful to so many people! I waited over an hour and a half in the waiting room for a less then stellar appt. Dr. Fost seemed to have no idea what he was doing and treated me quite rudely. I went to see him for what I thought were hives. I have been to the Emergency Room because of their severity and he was the specialist in my area… After taking my history, he didn’t think that they were hives but bug bites??? Dr. Fost then told me “not to be too concerned”? His nonchalance over my health and well-being was more then starting. I was calm and tried to ask him a few more questions about the supposed “bug bites”. He told me if they keep occurring just to come back and see him again, but would not answer any of my health related questions. It seemed like he was more about taking my co-pay then seeing me as a patient…it was bewildering at best. Maybe you will have a better experience?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. A. Fost is one of the best doctors I have been to in long while! The staff and nurses are very helpful, sympathetic and always ready with a smile. I very rarely have to wait for my appointment; if I ever had to wait it was during the peak of the allergy season. He is EXTREMLY knowledgable in his field, as are the other doctors in the practice. I have recommended his office to many of friends and family and they have agreed with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr Fost is a charismatic, kind, gentle person, who is willing to take time with his patients and explains the etiology of the condition as well as his plan to treat along with a full explanation of the medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2007

Excellent. Have been going to him for over 10 years and he has managed my asthma- no problems. Very personable and extremely knowledgeable. Never had a bad experience. Gives out samples to help you along. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2006

Courteous, professional, concerned,& well informed. He also volunteers some of his time each year working in other countries for those less fortunate than most. He has a good heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2006

Competetent, focused, friendly, well organized. Great experience. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997460].votes_count ]]