Rate Dr. Craig C. Thiede

Dr. Craig C. Thiede's Ratings

waiting time is ridicules: spent more then 3 hours and seeing the doctor only for 15 min. Staff doesn't know what their doing. before the surgery they told me that they contacted my insurance and checked the coverage and provided my final total, then later they sent me a bill to pay $424 more then I originally quoted. RIP OFF! they just want money. Stay away from them. I have no interest dealing with this insurance frauds and advising you to do the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2265945].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 5, 2014

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Craig Thiede and his wonderful staff. I've needed oral surgery and dental implants several times in the last few years. I consider his services and those of his staff outstanding in every respect. I am completely confident in Dr. Thiede. I'm sure I'll remain a satisfied patient for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Visited for wisdom tooth extraction. I wish I would have avoided visit to your place. It was bit costly that too when we clearly asked for billing estimates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][258962].votes_count ]]