Rate Dr. Kip Taylor

Dr. Kip Taylor's Ratings

I had her when I was pregnant with my first baby and she was great. I loved her!! She is the mother of five and has a wonderful maternal feel about her. She has a calm, but pleasant demeanor. I just felt very comfortable with her and she took time with me if I needed. I have since moved to Nevada and am pregnant again. I'm so bummed that I don't have her this timearound. The current Dr I have is horrible and I am desperately searching for someone better. Id surely recommendhf to anyone. Consider yourself lucky if you get her as your OBGYN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

After many years of struggling with infertility, Dr. Taylor got rid of my endometriosis and helped me get pregnant. She is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr Kip was great. Gave lots of information, was understanding, did not make you do more than what was necessary, and seemed very humble! I really loved her. I was always one of her overlapping patients, booked as a double appointment, so I had to wait a bit before I was called in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

Dr Taylor has delivered all three of my children including my twins. she takes great care with each patient and is a mother of five as well. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259004].votes_count ]]