Dr. KIP TAYLOR

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 12/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. KIP TAYLOR has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3598859
07/11/13 5 5 5 5 I had her when I was pregnant with my first baby and she was great. I loved her!! She is the mother of five and has a wonderful maternal feel about her. She has a calm, but pleasant demeanor. I just felt very comfortable with her and she took time with me if I needed. I have since moved to Nevada and am pregnant again. I'm so bummed that I don't have her this timearound. The current Dr I have is horrible and I am desperately searching for someone better. Id surely recommendhf to anyone. Consider yourself lucky if you get her as your OBGYN!
RID: 1860992
07/04/12 5 4 5 5 After many years of struggling with infertility, Dr. Taylor got rid of my endometriosis and helped me get pregnant. She is a great doctor.
RID: 1503147
03/08/11 4 4 5 5 Dr Kip was great. Gave lots of information, was understanding, did not make you do more than what was necessary, and seemed very humble! I really loved her. I was always one of her overlapping patients, booked as a double appointment, so I had to wait a bit before I was called in.
RID: 1301822
26/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Taylor has delivered all three of my children including my twins. she takes great care with each patient and is a mother of five as well. I highly recommend her.