Rate Dr. Harry A. Kopelman

Dr. Harry A. Kopelman's Ratings

Dr. Kopelman has been a life saver! Literally! I am so pleased to be in his care. The extent of his knowledge is a blessing!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Doctor Kopleman is an extremely kowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor. He took incredible care of my son and I feel we owe his life to him. The only reason I rated him 4 on punctuality was because we sometimes would have to wait 15 to 30 minutes to see him. He stayed with us as long as we needed to talk with him (we never felt rushed) and I'm sure he gave all of his patients this same kind of care therefore, of course, he would be late.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr.Kopelman and his staff were referred to me nearly 6 yrs ago. He came highly recommended by someone who had just undergone a valve replacement. As for me, I had been misdiagnosed by another doctor and doctor Kopelman got me on the right track. He was very personable, caring and attentive. He made me feel like I was his only patient.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Superb EP cardiologist! I have used this doctor since 2000 and have had two AICD defibrillator implants. Knowledgable, great bedside manner,very caring amd professional. Highly recommend.

Submitted April 23, 2006 | flag