Rate Dr. Karim S. Yunez

Dr. Karim S. Yunez's Ratings

This doctor is a crook. Look at your itemized bill to see how he bills your insurance company. Worst Staff on the face of this planet. They raise your voice at you, slam the phone on your face, don't wait to finish hear you speak. You wait HOURS in the waiting area just to be seen. He didn't do anything for me when I went in, but I got a bill for couple of hundred dollars. This is not your doctor - find someone else.

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

At 60, I had given up on being able to enjoy any good health and I had lost trust in the medical profession as a whole. Finding Dr. Yunez was what I consider the best thing for my quality of life. I went to him after increasing my life insurance with little hope. Now I am cleaning up my bicycle with renewed hope. He is compassionate and truly cares for his patients. A well rounded family man that is blessed with healing objectives. When I go there, the treatment is for me and I have never felt better. I am a heart patient that was in a car accident many years ago that left me with some chronic pain and suffering, until now.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

WORST MEDICAL FACILITY IN THE STATE OF IL. YOU WAIT ABOUT 3 HOURS JUST TO BE SEEN AND THE STAFF ARE SO RUDE INCOMPETENT AND CARE FREE. OMG, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

BEST DOCTOR EVER! TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND GENUINELY IS A NICE PERSON. MY FAMILY ABSOLUTELY LOVES HIM

Submitted July 23, 2010 | flag