Rate Dr. BRIAN P. MCBREEN

Dr. BRIAN P. MCBREEN's Ratings

It took 2months and a personal letter to the doctor for my husband, a patient for 9 years to get an appointment for an annual physical. The doctor was on vacation when my husband was admitted to the emergency room with a possible cardiac event. That was certainly understandable. However, he apparently left no one to cover for him. When his office was finally reached during regular office hours we were told his nurse was covering. She did not call me back at the emergency room for 4 hours. Then the staff took 18 days and a threat from me to finally print out the requested records to be sent to his new doctor. I had to pick them up myself because I could not trust that they would ever be sent. The whole experience with this practice was shameful!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. McBreen is thoughtful in his treatments. He is informed and up to date and always gives due consideration to the medical issues at hand. His staff is polite and informed and very caring. He takes his supervisory responsibility very seriously and prepares them for their jobs. We are very satisfied with the care he provides us.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. McBreen is a great doctor, however; his staff leaves a lot to be desired.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

A non-responsive doctor who uses "active" listening.Relates to his laptop more than the patient. Forgets patient history between appointments.Rushes to keep appointment within a 15 minute time frame. A victim of the need to have high patient volume to make practice economically viable. Should not be in private practice.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag