Rate Dr. Stanley Brottman

Dr. Stanley Brottman's Ratings

Dr. Brottman has been our family dentist for many years. He has kept our teeth healthy and strong. We have recommended him over the years to many friends and they echo our praise for his skill and cutting edge technique.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485951].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Amazing doctor. He was named as one of "America's Top Dentists" for, I think, 12 years in a row - and he is! Very caring, professional, knowledgable, and has been taking care of my entire family for over 14 years. I recommend him highly. He's the best.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Brottmans for over ten years. In the past I had always neglected my teeth because of my fear of the dentist. Dr. Brottman put those fears at ease. He is the most calming, patient and reassuring dentist. He is a perfectionist who always has your best interests in mind. I have highly recommended him to all my family and friends because his quality of work is outstanding and he truly is the best dentist I've ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

He is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I went to Dr. Brottman for many years and had multiple cavities with every visit. I have not gone to him in 10 years and once again, I just left my new dentist and NO cavities. I just have to pull a tooth and get a new crown on teeth that he previosly worked on. If you want to keep your teeth I do not recommend this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Run don't walk way! The PP were right on the money...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

I have not been to this dentist again after using him many years. Others urged me to seek another dentist because they felt that he was drilling and filling needlessly. He claims to belong to many insurance companies, but he still billed my family huge amounts. When I asked the staff, they would explain he is "no longer with that insurance company". I wish I had gotten second opinions before letting him drill so much. By contrast, in the last 10 years my new dentist has not found a single cavity! He is very friendly and good with the jokes, but get a second opnion before letting him do any work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259456].votes_count ]]