You may also like

Rate Dr. Stanley Brottman

Dr. Stanley Brottman's Ratings

Although it has been over a decade since I switched to my current dentist, I wish to weigh in. After having dozens of teeth drilled and filled due to purported cavities, my current dentist has yet to find even one. My brushing regimen never changed. I truly wish I had never gone to this "caring" dentist. Beware! Get a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792487].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 29, 2015

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Brottman for 40 years, and I’ve been going to him for 23 years. We both think the world of him! Dr. Brottman is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, and a considerate and caring practitioner. We both have multiple crowns that range in age from 3 to 30 years old, look fabulous, and have never given us any problems. We have happily recommended him to family and friends. Their feelings about Dr. Brottman are similar to ours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

I've used this service for over 40 years and found them to be very helpful & professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Brottman has been our family dentist for many years. He has kept our teeth healthy and strong. We have recommended him over the years to many friends and they echo our praise for his skill and cutting edge technique.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485951].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Amazing doctor. He was named as one of "America's Top Dentists" for, I think, 12 years in a row - and he is! Very caring, professional, knowledgable, and has been taking care of my entire family for over 14 years. I recommend him highly. He's the best.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Brottmans for over ten years. In the past I had always neglected my teeth because of my fear of the dentist. Dr. Brottman put those fears at ease. He is the most calming, patient and reassuring dentist. He is a perfectionist who always has your best interests in mind. I have highly recommended him to all my family and friends because his quality of work is outstanding and he truly is the best dentist I've ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

He is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I went to Dr. Brottman for many years and had multiple cavities with every visit. I have not gone to him in 10 years and once again, I just left my new dentist and NO cavities. I just have to pull a tooth and get a new crown on teeth that he previosly worked on. If you want to keep your teeth I do not recommend this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259462].votes_count ]]