Rate Dr. Jeffrey C. Beane

Dr. Jeffrey C. Beane's Ratings

Let me know preface this with saying I have had a few surgeries over the years by other doctors. I moved to NC and elected to see Dr Beane as he was alleged to be a back specialist. I have 6 herniated discs in my back (Via MRI) and he suggested I try physical therapy and explained I could resume lifting and other activities. I went to PT as prescribed and even the physical therapist said "I don't feel comfortable working on you after reading the MRI'. Nonetheless, she followed the doctors orders. I left in complete agony and since then lost feeling in the leg and its starting to radiate to my right arm. I left a message and spoke with office staff for two weeks requesting medication and a new treatment plan; possibility surgery or referral. I was told the Dr has received the messages and would call me directly. Two weeks, with no call and no medication. I am strongly advising ALL that this doctor is very irresponsible, and a formal complaint with the state health board is coming.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2417886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Beane is, to say the least, excellent! He is one of the most knowledgable doctors I have come in contact with and always makes me understand the nature of my injury ten times better than before. I know of multiple people who have also used Dr. Beane and have underwent surgery and they have said that he was very very good. He was very compassionate and helpful to me and I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Had surgery and now I have alot of pain and they say I need more surgery. Nice doctor but I should have seen a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr Beane has done several surgies on both of my knees. i trust him 100% hes a busy Dr and has a thriving practice. His PA is also very good. I saw here 2 days ago and she spent all the time that i needed. she explained all my options and answered all my questions. When it comes to surgery Dr Beane is very careful and goes out of his way to avoid complications

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Dr. Beane is a great doctor and I trust him implicitely. He has not pushed me to have surgery yet that is what I am opting to do. I am excited about getting my limb back without the constant pain I now suffer. I would certainly recommend Dr. Beane to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

My family and I have always had great experiences with Greensboro Orthopedics, that was until I had to see Dr. Bean. For my first visit I only saw his PA who spent very little time with me and sent me for an MRI, for my second visit after waiting over an hour they lost my MRI results and this spine doctor wanted to analyze my knee injury without those results. He did not understand the nature of my injury & when I asked for further explanation he handed me a typed paragraph filled with medical jargon from the MRI company. He completely dismissed my questions and concerns. In my opinion he was very condescending with no bedside manner nor common courtesy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

It happens that my son and I both saw Dr. Beane (several years apart). Each visit he spent a lot of time helping us understand our problem and options. He never pushed surgery and said it was a last resort. He recommended lifestyle changes and possible physical therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2009

Dr.Beane is focsed ONLY on two things,(1)His work with "his cure all X-stop proceedre" and (2) how much money he can make in the O.R. From my experience with him,he has zero compasion for his patients.I have 28 yrs. experience in the medical profession,and have worked with many physicians.His arrogance superceeds any that I have met."I am the doctor and I know what is BEST for YOU!". He may want to take a look at Galatians 6:3.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724126].votes_count ]]