Rate Dr. Charles S. Haworth

Dr. Charles S. Haworth's Ratings

Be careful with this doctor. He is known for operating on almost every patient who comes in his door. Look at the comment below, "He performed several cervical spine procedures on me." Why would anyone need "several" cervical spine procedures?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

He performed a c5c6 anterior cervical discectomy,surgery was excellent and flawlessly done. All around great doctor. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Haworth is a really caring and competent physician. He performed several cervical spine procedures on me, all with good results. He is easy to talk with and explains things in a manner even I could understand. I am glad I chose him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

We have the good fortune of having Dr. Charles Haworth with us in Lumberton through the Duke University Medical Center in Durham. Dr. Haworth has performed 2 back surgeries on my husband with excellent results. We are probably looking at a third surgery in his C-spine, and Dr. Haworth will definitely be the one to do it. My husband had to wear an electromagnetic device to speed the healing of his disc fusion. When it was delivered from Raleigh, the person that brought it to our house told us, "You couldn't have done better than to get Dr. Haworth for this surgery." He is wonderful. Another thing, he's not a "knife-happy" surgeon. He will tell you immediately if he doesn't think you are a surgical candidate, as he did with me last year when I went to him with a bulged disc. Said I was nowhere near needing surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259540].votes_count ]]