Rate Dr. Whitfield B. Growdon

Dr. Whitfield B. Growdon's Ratings

I have been a patient of Doctor Whitfield Growdon since i was 23 years of age... i am now 28 and i truly believe he is an angel in doctors clothing! He is the most wonderful doctor i could have ever asked for! He is very careful, caring, and a true joy to talk to even if its about something not so joyful. He makes you feel very calm and at ease and his nurses are amazing as well. There has been only one time in 5 years that he was running late; and it was only because he was called into an emergency surgery. Dr. Growdon is the best of the best and i am a very lucky young lady to have a doctor as wonderful as him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Growdon came to my help when I desperately needed a Doctor. He has qualities I have yet to see in others. Always upbeat, positive and takes the time to explain everything. I trust him with my life. Dr Growdon saved my life and he genuinely cares about his patients. Constantly brag that I have the best Dr in thr world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Cannot possibly imagine a kinder, attentive and more genuine doctor. He has the best bedside manner you could ever hope to have and you can tell that this must be his calling in life. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have some one like Dr. Growdon in my life - I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Excellent communicator; energy level combined with gravitas allowed for complete trust. As a patient, Dr. growdon makes you feel as if you are his priority; never rushed, always takes the time to make sure you have all of your questions answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259643].votes_count ]]