Rate Dr. Pejman Lavian

Dr. Pejman Lavian's Ratings

This was my first time seeing doctor Lavian, Pajmen he was great!! He took his time didn't rush He was kind and patient. I will definitely recommend this doctor to every one in need of a new M.D

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

I was looking for a family physician who I can visit regularly for annual checkups, etc. I chose Dr. Lavian due to the proximity of the office to my house and based on the very positive reviews on this site. I however found the experience horrendous. I saw Dr. Lavian for an annual physical. He seemed to really rush through any questions about family history and my lifestyle as though he was just asking them to just go through the motions. After my bloodwork came in, I never got a call about it. I had to call them several times just to speak to them about the results. When I asked them to email it to me they said that they don't have internet. What? Then I asked them to send it in the mail, and they said that they don't have much postage in the office and wouldn't be able to mail it. After I asked them on a different call, they agreed they would. They didn't actually mail the blood work until 3 repeated phone calls. NE-VER, A-GAIN!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Thorough, took time to explain things and was accommodating to my irrational health anxieties. Good follow-up and put me at ease immediately.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lavian is the best MD my family and I have ever seen. He is caring and kind and his diagnosis and treatment are always spot on. My whole family loves him!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lavian was very patient with me and my mother. We did not feel rushed during the visit. The staff is very helpful. We have found our new doctor!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lavian is an EXCELLENT doctor. He listens carefully to all your complains. He explains very clearly and in detail. He answers all your questions and He doesn't rush you!! Excellent staff and Service!! Appointments on schedule!! A+ He is the BEST Doctor I've been to & the one will stay with until he retires!!!!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

Was a great doctor I was in and out within 45mins. He answered all my questions and did not rush me out the door. I would reccomend him to anyone who wants a caring doctor and needs an appointment quickly. Staff was great. The girl that drew my blood was painless and very caring!

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

I was referred to Dr. lavian by my GI doctor. he raved about Dr. Lavian and told me that I would want him as my primary. Dr. Lavian and his staff are excellent. The fact that other doctors recommend him so highly impressed me.

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Lavian is such a nice, caring doctor! He took the time to listen to what I had to say and tried to cure my problem, but when it became evident I'd need a podiatrist, he and the staff went out of their way to find one that would take me immediately so I wouldn't be in pain waiting for weeks. I highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag

Dr. Lavian is a wonderful doctor and investigates all the possiblities that may occur if not looked at NOW. At the same time he has a lovely, cheerful and positive attitude.

Submitted June 28, 2008 | flag