Rate Dr. Jill D. Sanders

Dr. Jill D. Sanders's Ratings

I am in total agreement wit it is not about the ex it’s about the children.
Therefor I warn anyone and everyone who has the intent for the best interest of the child which should include the entire family unit/members…to stay aware from Dr. Sanders. I have witnessed her willfully lie, misdiagnosis (she does not have the skills, assessment and therefor ability) and make recommendations that are not in line with professional standards.
I am aware of Dr. Jill Sanders unprofessional behavior, paid off reports and testimony. She has failed every evaluation to see and review the totality of the family circumstances or dynamics. Dealing with Dr. Jill Sanders is like dealing with a professional narcissist.
Her unprofessional behavior in interviews, lack of follow up, poor advice, recommendations and inaccurate assessment and diagnosis has destroyed multiple children and families.
She is motivated by money or completely incompetent. She has misdiagnosed a parent as a narcissist (pot calling the kettle black) when they were an incredible parent and successful professional dealing with children. The fact was the parent was amazing and a high functioning Asperger individual. The entire family suffered from her report/testimony and recommendation to the court which the legal system seems to take without question. The divorce process is dangerous and contentious in Lee country. (aka-Lee county Circus)
It benefits professionals who continue the drama/trauma and continue to be paid. My friend has gotten nowhere with her. Dr. Jill Sanders, the alleged “good doctor” (by only 1 individual-a step parent) keeps falsifying records, making them only benefit the one parent who has the money.
Lets hope a hash tag can spread her name. #jillsanders#JillDSanders

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Jill Sanders is a threat to children. She is nothing more than a stooge for whichever attorney will get her another referral. She is a blatantly corrupt court parasite. Do not let anyone recommend you to her. Her findings are based in cash not fact. She will lie in court and in her reports. She ruined my daughter's life. I have reported her to the state and the Attorney General's office has told me to take this to the Chief Judge in Lee County. If you have the same experience please do the same. This criminal must be exposed.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2567032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Please report her to the board. I am and the more that do will make it much harder to ignore. Prevent her from harming another family.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2564776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. Sanders is corrupt and needs to be reported. She gives a bad name to her profession. She forms an opinion and ignores facts and evidences all for the money not what represents the best interest of welfare of the children. She is what Dr. Phil calls a baitor in his book Life Code. Her lack of professionalism and her deceptive personality is disturbing.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2468396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2475703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Sanders was completely swayed by my ex husbands camofolaged appearance. I was told to express concerns and be honest. I did nothing but comply and tell the truth. However, Dr.sanders took my exes side. She exploited me and giving the eveidence of truth to what I told her about my ex was never written in her report. Only negative things about my past that she made seem present. I looked like a villain when I was a victim of domestic violence. The concerns I brought to dr. Sanders have now become a reality for my child. If she even took one piece of what I said to heart my child could have been still with their innocent attached. It will only be so long until a lawsuit takes her out of business.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2266295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I had the pleasure and the experience to have Dr Jill Sanders be my parental evaluator. She is nothing but professional and was very accommodating to my needs. She made time for sessions whenever I felt the need to review or download information that I felt pertanant to my case. She was extremely attentive and definitely listen to detail. When her report was delivered, I was even more surprised at how on point she was. She had described in detail the truth behind the lies and had recommended nothing but what was in the best interest for my child! People who are looking for an evaluator need to understand that it is not about you or your spouse but what is in the best interest of your CHILD. In the end, nobody is ever 100% satisfied...... And if I had to go through this all again, I would recommend Dr. Sanders to anyone looking for a professional and attentive evaluator with experience and knowledge under her belt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Dr. Sanders is easily swayed, depending on who pays her cash and when or first. She seems to dislike all religion and or Christianity, and those that practice this. Appears to hate homeschooling and seems partial especially to men, that pay. Heard all this prior and she changes at last second, effecting everyone in the process. She cut and pastes her reports and charges for every minute, inflated and inaccurate. Is anyone else out there to do evals in collier co,.?

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][259861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Jill Sanders is the most unprofessional and unqualified parent evaluator in the Lee County, Florida area. Please save your children from being emotionally scared from this woman let alone yourself the stress and anxiety over her laziness to perform a complete evaluation. She will show up an hour late, not have any clue why you are there, and will tell you she will speak with educators and your child and then change her mind. She allows herself to be emotionally sucked in by the verbally abusive parent. She will put out a report and then testify to different recommendations. She will lie on the stand saying you told her things that were never said. She enables the one who is paying and she will say exactly what the person who pays wants. She is NOT qualified to evaluate a narcissistic person nor a verbally abusive person. She only enables the abuse to continue. She doesn't look for the truth she only sees the dollar signs of what is being paid to her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][259865].votes_count ]]