Rate Dr. David B. Dornfeld

Dr. David B. Dornfeld's Ratings

I went to see Dr Dornfeld .. he ordered blood work,, when I returned found he had given me over to a female Dr … who obviously did not understand my extensive health issues. She had to run back n forth to Dr Dornfeld as I sat in the room waiting. I was not happy about this at all ! He stated he was to busy but would consult with the female . I had major issues with the nasty staff at the desk,,,,They act as if they are Gods ! Extremely rude acting as if You are at their mercy ! I spent plenty of cash on their labs , when asked for the results they refused to send or divulge making me wait some ridiculous time.. They fought and argued with me and then lied to Dr Dornfeld stating I was rude with them… and he refused to treat me. He never explained my results and had the labs sent to my house….. I say Adios ! Some people become egotistical losing empathy or compassion. $$$$ I went to see Dr Dornfeld .. he ordered blood work,, when I returned found he had given me over to a female Dr … who obviously did not understand my extensive health issues. She had to run back n forth to Dr Dornfeld as I sat in the room waiting. I was not happy about this at all ! He stated he was to busy but would consult with the female . I had major issues with the nasty staff at the desk,,,,They act as if they are Gods ! Extremely rude acting as if You are at their mercy ! I spent plenty of cash on their labs , when asked for the results they refused to send or divulge making me wait some ridiculous time.. They fought and argued with me and then lied to Dr Dornfeld stating I was rude with them… and he refused to treat me. He never explained my results and had the labs sent to my house….. I say Adios ! Some people become egotistical losing empathy or compassion. $$$$

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. David Dornfeld really cares, came highly recommended, so I travel from NY. He has knowledge of tests that neither my neurologist or Phychiatrist did. Doctor Dave has nwered every question, went above and beyond, even after appointments.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

Wait time was 1 hour plus. Staff was very rude and unknowledgable. The doctor had no time for me but was very rushed and very intimidating. Whatever I said was the wrong thing. Just a very uncomfortable experience. I will not be back. I think medical doctors know more than osteopaths anyway.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for about 7 years. Dr Dornfeld is a great person all his staff has been very friendly and professional.He has brought my high blood pressure under control, my blood sugar near normal with minimal meds and I have lost 50lbs.He has put together a great group of doctors and other specialists.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Hungry! He has a new MDVIP PROGRAM which means unless you have an extra 1,600 to pay every year your not worth his time!! The staff is horrible,with the exception of a few! Dr.Dornfeld obviously doesn't care for his patients or staff that much if people like me inform him of how bad the office staff is and yet in still nothing has changed! As long as he gets his money everything else is meaningless in his eyes!!!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Over charged Medicare for services he did not render. Money greedy practice and will never go back. Not good doctor for sure.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

I was recommended to see Dr. DORNEFELD,the staff was not friendly at ALL,I got my appt reschedule a few times. I was there twice and after the first visit my chart was lost. I was told dr. dornfeld does not take new patients and was assigned to Dr.Lisa Zimmerman, my two visit with her went fine.MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THE STAFF. THEY NEED TO BE RETRAIN TO HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I want to continue to go there but I am skeptical. i just made an appt for my husband to see how that goes, and the person over the phone was not friendly at all

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

Everyone is amazing at this Drs office...the doctors are true healers and the staff is great and helpful expect for Susan. What a bit&h - I'm sick and need my Drs help but she doesn't give the dr the message. This has happened many times- hope the ungrateful bit&h gets the boot!

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Staff very rude, which I know by now means it comes from the top. The Dr refused to see me because I can't pay up front... How many of you get paid before you start the day? How many of you found you were overcharged? How many got their money back? His priority is your money, and they will send you away no matter your health, and said, "Go find charity care!"

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag