Rate Dr. David B. Dornfeld

Dr. David B. Dornfeld's Ratings

I am an 82 yr old retired RN who has known, worked with and been a patient of many doctors over the years. Dr. David Dornfeld has been our family physician for the past 18 years. His superior skill, knowledge, perception and high level of caring for the individual patient is outstanding.
His wise prescriptions of treatment using preventive medical principles have kept our family in excellent health all these years. These treatments include chelation and hyperbaric oxygen therapy as well as dietary recommendations and supplements, eliminating our risk of becoming part of the “drugged up” population.
His participation in MDVIP has allowed us to enjoy more appointment time enabling for more thorough assessment and follow-ups. His association with MDVIP has further benefited us through application of their support measures which also contribute to our total well-being.
Dr. Dornfeld has my highest respect and recommendation as well as my deepest gratitude. He is the top best in his field---a gift to mankind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

What a Caring Doctor he is! I have been a patient of D. Dornfeld for the past 27 years and have sent 6 of my family members to him, and many friends. Most have continued with his High Quality Personalized MDVIP program and we are so Glad that he has joined this program. The extra amount of time this program offers allows him to teach us even more and help prevent complications of environment and disease processes. He reversed my nephews Autism and now he is totally typical. I cannot say enough positive. He now has a great Physicians Assistant Julienne, with him and she is very caring as well. If anyone needs an Intelligent , extremely CARING and highly trained Physician, Dr. Dave fits those requirements tremendously!. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone I meet and have many happy friends who have been helped by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I spent plenty of cash on their labs , when asked for the results they refused to send or divulge making me wait some ridiculous time.. They fought and argued with me and then lied to Dr Dornfeld stating I was rude with them… and he refused to treat me. He never explained my results and had the labs sent to my house….. I say Adios ! Some people become egotistical losing empathy or compassion. $$$$

I went to see Dr Dornfeld .. he ordered blood work,, when I returned found he had given me over to a female Dr … who obviously did not understand my extensive health issues. She had to run back n forth to Dr Dornfeld as I sat in the room waiting. I was not happy about this at all ! He stated he was to busy but would consult with the female . I had major issues with the nasty staff at the desk,,,,They act as if they are Gods ! Extremely rude acting as if You are at their mercy !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr. David Dornfeld really cares, came highly recommended, so I travel from NY. He has knowledge of tests that neither my neurologist or Phychiatrist did. Doctor Dave has nwered every question, went above and beyond, even after appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Wait time was 1 hour plus. Staff was very rude and unknowledgable. The doctor had no time for me but was very rushed and very intimidating. Whatever I said was the wrong thing. Just a very uncomfortable experience. I will not be back. I think medical doctors know more than osteopaths anyway.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I have been a patient for about 7 years. Dr Dornfeld is a great person all his staff has been very friendly and professional.He has brought my high blood pressure under control, my blood sugar near normal with minimal meds and I have lost 50lbs.He has put together a great group of doctors and other specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Hungry! He has a new MDVIP PROGRAM which means unless you have an extra 1,600 to pay every year your not worth his time!! The staff is horrible,with the exception of a few! Dr.Dornfeld obviously doesn't care for his patients or staff that much if people like me inform him of how bad the office staff is and yet in still nothing has changed! As long as he gets his money everything else is meaningless in his eyes!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Over charged Medicare for services he did not render. Money greedy practice and will never go back. Not good doctor for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I was recommended to see Dr. DORNEFELD,the staff was not friendly at ALL,I got my appt reschedule a few times. I was there twice and after the first visit my chart was lost. I was told dr. dornfeld does not take new patients and was assigned to Dr.Lisa Zimmerman, my two visit with her went fine.MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THE STAFF. THEY NEED TO BE RETRAIN TO HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I want to continue to go there but I am skeptical. i just made an appt for my husband to see how that goes, and the person over the phone was not friendly at all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997866].votes_count ]]