Rate Dr. GAREY L. WEBER

Dr. GAREY L. WEBER's Ratings

Dr. Weber has put together a team of doctors of high integrity each with only one concern....the patient. I have never had to wait more than 10 min for a scheduled appointment. Usually less than 4 min. All medical practices should study his business model that not only respects each patient but also the patient's time. This team of doctors truly work as a TEAM. EVERY doctor knows what is going on with EVERY patient. I have never seen anything like it. This group of doctors offers everything needed under one roof including surgery and physical therapy. The doctors LISTEN and are open to WHAT WORKS! The support staff is nothing short of FABULOUS...they are kind and efficient and all with a great sense of humor....they keep everything flowing. Any person with ANY foot or ankle issue owes it to him/her self to schedule an appointment and meet with ANY doctor in this practice. This place is AMAZING!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Had my bunion removed and the rest of my toes were straightened. The staff doted on me and were gentle. I am always in and out of the office very quickly and the doctors always answer my questions fully. My foot looks beautiful compared to my other foot. Hopefully, next year I will have the other foot done.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag