Rate Dr. Babak Alavynejad

Dr. Babak Alavynejad's Ratings

Horrible doctor. He says he treats his patients "like family" and he hopes he will not disappoint you... He did disappoint me. He is a pill pusher and doesn't bother to read the medications you are on. He gave me no explanations about a test... No personal attention whats so ever. Don't listen to his "treating you like family".. It's all BS. I feel sorry for his family, in fact. I ended up going to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Absolutely terrible. The building is old and run down. The front office manager was a witch with a nasty attitude. I had issues with my insurance card and she was totally rude about it. When I saw the foot doctor. Babak Alavynejad, he literally examined me for 2 minutes, mostly talking about my Che Guevara shirt. He offered me a $50.00 arch support and sent me on my way. I already requested a new foot specialist. I would not recommend this idiot to anyone. He is the typical "wham bam thank you mam" doctor. No personal attention, no explanations. Horrible

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Alavy is a great doctor, confident of his practice and he performed my surgery last December and he and his staff did a great job, he is an A+ surgeon, I'm very pleased with the outcome of my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Alavynejad was amazing. His knowledge of my injury and rehabilitation time was spot on. He was very positive and punctual. The staff he works with at U.S. Healthworks was knowledgable and helpful as well. I would recommend him to anyone who in need of an orthapedic Surgeon....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260038].votes_count ]]