You may also like

Rate Dr. Audrey M. Edwards

Dr. Audrey M. Edwards's Ratings

She was outdated and stuck on theories and text book statistics vs what is current and up to date today. She wasn't a very good listener and didn't get to reasons of situations. She gave bad advice and doesn't realize that teenagers even 18!yrs old stay at home longer now and still need their parents guidance. They are not just ready to fly on their own they still need family guidance and support like most people do of all ages. Of course all teenagers are different but 18 yr olds aren't totally grown up like she presents and is outdated. I was fine before I saw the doctor and was just looking for some coaching but now I have health issues including insomnia ,sleep apenes and diabetitis to name a few. None of these conditions existed before seeing her. I have also gained 70 pounds and have been hospitalized twice after seeing her. She considers herself a sleep expert and she recommended lavender oil and sleepy time tea. I had major sleep issues and obviously tea and oil didn't work but nice if I was going to a spa like I used to before seeing Dr Edwards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838271].votes_count ]]