Rate Dr. Hwan Z. Suk

Dr. Hwan Z. Suk's Ratings

Very unprofessional and RUDE! He didn't request authorization from my insurance when he saw me and they billed me thousands of dollars because they could not file my claim properly. When I called to speak with him about it and how he needed to call the insurance company he pretended like he had no idea who I was or what I was talking about. He diagnosed me with something I did not even have and I had to wait five hours to see him! When I spoke to him on the phone he treated me in a very condescending manner. I thought Dr's were supposed to be helpful! His staff were very helpful and kind, however.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Suk was my father's doctor and instead of helping him he made him wait for tests, did not respond in a timely manner, pass the buck to other doctors and is responsible for my fathers death. Please avoid him

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

I was there to get my blood drawn and tested, and I waited 2.5 hours to be seen and 1 month later, they lost my blood. Apparently he's an HMO doctor trying to maximize the number of patients he sees so his quality of service is horrible. Other than that, his staff was nice.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2008 | flag