Rate Dr. James D. Namnoum

Dr. James D. Namnoum's Ratings

Dr. Namnoum is wonderful! He is very skilled at what he does, and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I had multiple surgeries with him and very happy with the results. Dr. Namnoum and Cindi I now consider my friends and will always keep in touch with them. Very caring Dr. and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Ok girls if you want nice, natural looking breasts go to Dr. Namnoum. After two years of research on breast augmentations, I decided to go with him and I couldn't be happier. I had heard that a lot of plastic surgeons don't necessarily listen to their patients and instead give them larger breasts than what they wanted. Dr. Namnoum listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted and needed for my small frame. After my surgery, no one really knew what was different about me, they just knew I looked good, and that is exactly what I wanted. Thanks Dr. Namnoum!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

This doctor was brought in as a substitute when my surgeon was called out of town. He couldn't have been any nicer. He found a problem that I had for the past 6 years that no one else did. He was caring and did an excellent job. He did two surgeries in a week and I felt completely comfortable with him. Even his office visits are with all the care and understanding of a close friend or relative. I would recommend him at any time to anyone!! He is truly a caring and gifted doctor. You don't find my like him any more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1997977].votes_count ]]