Rate Dr. Deborah M. Abrams

Dr. Deborah M. Abrams's Ratings

A co-worker spoke to Dr. Abrams and the doctor behaved very poorly. She gave my co-worker an ultimatum, "do this in 20 minutes" and when said co-worker was trying to help her, Abrams replied that she didn't have time for this. We are happy to help yet we don't work for Dr. Abrams.

Physicians often times forget that they are there to serve the patients and also forget their customer service skills in regards to calling other facilities.

The office staff themselves don't seem happy either. I was put on hold for 10 minutes and they disconnected the call. When I called back and they tried to put me on hold, I quickly told them what happened. Basically they had an "oh well" attitude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581231].votes_count ]]