You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Streit

Dr. Steven Streit's Ratings

After being sick for three years with complete exhaustion and fibromyalgia, going from one doctor to another, having all kinds of bloodwork done (24 blood tests), I finally went to Dr. Streit after four people recommended him. In five months I am just about cured. I'm my old very athletic self again. It is truly a miracle! Dr. Streit is a quiet person, but don't let that fool you. He really knows his stuff!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Has helped ease my daughter's physical and mental anguish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My experience with this Dr. has been very positive. I tested positive for Lyme with my primary care on an Elisa test, but the Western blot said I did not have it. Yet, I was so sick, so I found a LLMD. My Western blot with Dr. Streit is positive, and I started treatment. I no longer have arthritis in my hands, which I did before. My headaches are dissipating. I believe I am going to beat this thing. He has believed me when I gave him my symptoms and complaints; my primary care's nurse pretty much laughed and me and said I had anemia, not Lyme. I was so sick--arthritis, headaches, stiff neck, blurry vision, difficulty swallowing, tingling in fingers and toes. I thought I would lose my mind. I am grateful to Dr. Streit for helping me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr Streit saved my life from Lyme . end of story
Donna Diaz NJ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

For twenty years I have been on treatment with other doctors and then Dr. Streit took me to the next level. I had been an avid jock before getting sick and couldn't exercise because I would have seizures or shakes after too much activity. It was horrible. Under Dr. Streit I am now able to exercise. His treatment protocol took me where I needed to go. Though I am not cured, I am a thousand times better and looking ahead! Thank God for Dr. Streit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2417930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

first appt to find out if I do have lyme or not. haven't had any positive tests so needed a doc to go over symptoms in detail, which he doesn't do. he does basic exam and looks at your intake form. he spent 15 min with me tops. doesn't speak much unless you speak to him. he ordered bloodwork for igenex and go back to get results in a month. 350 for a 15min appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Ive been sick with Lyme and co infections for over 5 years and since on treatment with this dr i have been feeling better. Before him i have seen over 20 dr's for this and all who did treat me said i was not sick anymore and needed to see different specialist for fibromyalgia, depression, etc.... I have been sick since i was bitten by a tick... thats it. We need more dr's who are like this one!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][724473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I am so glad I found this doctor.I was practicully dying on my bed and unable to do a thing for myself and my newborn baby. after seeing about 15 docs who told me that I had parvo, fybromyalgia,ebstein barr and depression and just soaked me with head meds that i didnt need i finally made appt with him. it was my last hope.its been 5 months and i'm feeling like all is coming back to me, my sight, strenght,and all my heart arrythmias are gone. I said I wouldn't give up and it was all worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][724472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Just had 2nd appt. and began treatment for lyme today. Dr. has a calm demeanor and confident but not at all cocky. Office staff is very nice and the overall climate of the practice is very calm; not like most other Dr's offices that I have been to where they seem to be frantic. Dr. Steve gave me a chance to seek a second oppinion but I have faith that he is the right Dr. for me so we began treatment. Time will tell but I have a good feeling about this. I have been sick for a long time and have been to many Dr's who blew me off and thought that I was nuts because of all of the crazy symptoms but Dr. Steve listened intently to me and assured me that it will stop here. I did get the Igenex testing done before hand which helped move the process on a little faster. I have not lost hope that I will get better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][724471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

My insurance covers partially for visits and labs because we have big deductible and in-network and non-network providers. Dr. Streit and his staff are very helpful in getting the best value for patients in every respect, even cost of meds which might not be covered under insurance. Dr. Sreit and his staff are the only people who took my illness seriously since 1990s when I started having problems. Was told by all those other docs that I had fibromyalgia or it was my imagination. Treatment may take a few years and have ups and downs but patience is needed. I find that he really knows what he is doing and he has helped me the most of many docs since 1990s after much suffering. I am much better. If you ask him specific questions he will answer them and that is the key. Write down your concerns and bring them with you and he will answer them. He is also very good about answering phone calls if you have a problem between appointments. He is the most accomdating doc I have ever been too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][724470].votes_count ]]