Rate Dr. Sadia M. Dar

Dr. Sadia M. Dar's Ratings

Although she is very nice she is not very knowledgeable. She told me I had cancer. I ad to pay for 2 mri's out of pocket only to find out that she misread the lab results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

POOR POOR POOR SERVICES AT WALK-IN CLINIC. NEVER VISIT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

At age 57, I have seen more drs. than I care to mention. Dr. Dar is THE BEST all around doctor I have ever used. She treats me like a person and not a number, caring about every area of my life. Aside from her great knowledge and expertise of care and medicines, she actually cares about my financial status and is not just out for the all mighty dollar. Along with her more than pleasant bedside manner, she carefully evaluates even the smallest of details before prescribing any and all medications. At no other point in my life have I had a doctor who not merely hears but listens. There is a huge difference between the two. Upon leaving her office I NEVER have a trace of doubt about her diagnosis, opinion or medications involved. Would I trust her with my life!? You better believe it! I would rate her as a 10 if the scale went that high so I say 5+ without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

I have had many issues throughout my 43 years of life that has kept me going to many doctors and I have to honestly say that I have never met a more kind, patient, understanding, goodhearted doctor/person like Dr.Sadia Dar. This is the first time in my life that I actually look forward to going to my doctors appointment. She treats me as if I were family. She has the most positive attitude and a huge heart and I feel honored to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I thought she did a great job when I saw her. She was quick and gave good care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260537].votes_count ]]