Rate Dr. Parissa Jannati-Hagh

Dr. Parissa Jannati-Hagh's Ratings

I couldn't agree more with the other comments. I had a case of meningitis and was hospitalized 3 times at various kaiser hospitals. Dr Jannati was by far the best neurologist who was on my case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

A remarkable doctor. A compassionate Woman Persistent in pursuit of the correct diagnosis.Over the past 12 years this doctor has cared for my wife of sixty years.Demintia/Alshiemer.a very tough way to go for my wife and I. Dr. Jannati has gone far beyond the "required" obligations of doctor patient. A genuine and sensitive person who cares from the heart. To us she is as close as any member of our family. We feel quite fortunate to have had her in this, the most difficult time of our lives. If I say more she will be embarrassed. For those in need of a good Neurologist, will be gifted with a Brilliant Doctor...the Kaiser family is lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

Super and quiet knowledgeable. We were very content with answers,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260557].votes_count ]]