Rate Dr. Brent Davis

Dr. Brent Davis's Ratings

Great guy and an excellent Orthopedic surgeon. I had a shoulder injury. Had exams by 3 orthopedic surgeons specializing in the shoulder. Dr Davis was very knowledgeable and easily the most thorough. It was clear that I needed surgery. Dr Davis had to repair one of my rotator cuff tendons (separated from the humerus) and a shredded biceps tendon (had to be sutured to the humerus). Things went very well. The folks in PT were very surprised at the amount of pain free range of motion I had just 4 weeks after surgery. All of my friends who've had shoulder surgery told me how stiff I would be and how much pain I would have -- knock-on-wood, 7 weeks after surgery, that hasn't been my experience! I think Dr Davis did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260655].votes_count ]]