Rate Dr. Barbara J. Blasko

Dr. Barbara J. Blasko's Ratings

I would give her no stars if I could. She lacks the compassion it takes to be a doctor, she apparently can treat ONLY what she can see. She does not know how to sympathize or empathize with her patients--she cannot possibly put herself in their situation, what the patient may be facing alone. I worked in a hospital and an urgent care alongside doctors and never seen a doctor act so rude, inconsiderate, thoughtless and extremely unprofessional. One of her nurses stated, "This is her GOOD bedside manner, she used to be MUCH worse as an intern." If that's what the people who are supposed to support & stand by this doctor are saying, you should feel much sorrier for her patients. This traumatizing experience has left us feeling hopeless and helpless because who wants to go back to the doctor just to be looked at from across the room and told by the doctor' "You are fine, What do you want me to do about it?" You are the doctor, that is your job to be sympathetic to the reasons & figure out a solution and a positive role to take in your patient's health. We were surrounded there in the ER by negativity, doubt and disbelief, just what the doctor should NOT order!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

She was rude, disrespectful, impatient and misdiagnosed my daughter

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Care given was excellent. Thanks so much..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260656].votes_count ]]