Rate Dr. Jack O. Stewart

Dr. Jack O. Stewart's Ratings

If you are looking for a Doctor who is caring, professional with a good bedside manner....KEEP LOOKING!! You will not get that service from this Doctor. He is atrocious!!! Very rude, arrogant and unprofessional!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stewart has no patience. He is also arrogant. I went to see him for an immediate pulmonary issue. My primary dr referred me and I waited two weeks to get in. When I finally saw him and the procedure didn't work out as he planned because I vomitted he ran off mad. He asked my family to call him at his office to discuss the next steps and he did not return their calls. His staff acted afraid to put a second note on his desk saying he already had one message from me. Unprofessional. I was left hanging to figure out what to do on my own. No closure on what my medical issue was.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag