Rate Dr. Anthony Lockwood

Dr. Anthony Lockwood's Ratings

I went for a free consultation for acne and acne scars a few days ago. They were right on time and very friendly. The laser specialist took multiple pictures of my skin and asked me multiple questions about my concerns. I then waited for a few minutes and met Dr. Lockwood. He introduced himself with a handshake, and although I wouldn't say he was very warm, he wasn't cold or unfriendly. Lockwood inspected my skin for a moment and then explained to me and the specialist what he would have to do (and why) to help with my concerns. He was right to the point and only gave me one option (a blend of multiple treatments) but it made sense. The laser specialist then stayed behind to explain the procedures more thoroughly and answer any questions I had. I was not rushed and no products were pushed on me. In fact, I had to ask myself if there were any products she recommended. I bought a face wash for $50. I'm thinking of going to another place for a second opinion. Suggestions?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I had breast implant (555CC) surgery, I was more than impressed with Dr. Lockwood and his team! The staff were amazing and were happy to answer any questions when needed! They were all very easy to talk to. Punctuality was fantastic, I never waited for a single appointment, including my surgery. I read some of the reviews on here and cant understand why they are making Dr. Lockwood seem so cold, he was completely the opposite, he showed concern, was compassionate, listened to me intently, and even held my hand while I went under during the surgery. He also called to followup the next day to see how I was feeling and ask if I had any concerns or questions. He was fantastic and professional...I would recommend First Glance to anyone! It was a great experience and I am so happy with the outcome!! I feel so confident, it has changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Lockwood and the staff at First Glance Clinic are a class act. Very friendly, and knowledgeable. When you make the decision to have plastic surgery, the best advice I could give is find a great clinic and top notch surgeon, don't let money dictate your decision. I would highly recommend Dr Lockwood and his staff....from a very satisfied patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift done by Dr. Lockwood. From my first consultation right though to my post op I was so impressed by the professionalism, knowledge, friendliness, respect, honesty and compassion. Dr. Lockwood gave my husband his cell number before leaving the clinic following my surgery in case we needed him and called the day following my surgery to make sure all was well. Now that is was I call a CARING Doctor! My breasts look amazing and my tummy has never looked better. Being a private clinic you are their number one concern and priority. The entire staff are friendly and very helpful...they go above and beyond to assist you...you can tell they love their jobs and workplace. You know you are in great hands with Dr. Lockwood and his team! It was a great experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Lockwood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

I had a tummy tuck by Dr. Lockwood and have nothing but praise for him and his staff. From the beginning I was treated with dignity and respect by everyone involved in my care. They are all extremely competent and caring individuals who had my best interests at heart. And I am absolutely thrilled with the results of the surgery. A year later and I'm still in awe of how well everything went! I highly recommend Dr. Lockwood to anyone considering a surgical/cosmetic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I had been researching breast augmentation for 8 years before I decided to go for a face to face consultation. Summer, at The First Glance Clinic was very helpful. I noticed on here some of the comments towards Dr Lockwood, about him having no compassion. Im sorry, but if you are looking for someone to vent, cry or tell your life story to, go find a friend. Dr. Lockwood has a job to do, and I believe he does it 100%. When we were picking out the size of implant, he and Summer listened to all my concerns and made sure I was 100% certain about the size I'd chosen. The staff were very good to respond to any and all email concerns I had. When it came to surgery day, I was so nervous. The staff made sure that I was calm and comfortable. At the time of surgery, lying on the bed, before I was put to sleep, Dr. Lockwood took my hand and rubbed it till I fell asleep. This man does not lack empathy, compassion or professionalism! I went from a small deflated B to a DD. Highly Recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1998175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

I love this place. I recommend the first glance to everyone I know. Dr. Lockwood is very professional and kind. Amanda made me feel beautiful again. I was so scared to have anything done to myself at first, but the staff were amazing with me. They really know what they are doing at this place. I'm just so happy with them. Thank you first glance for making me young again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

I have been a loyal patient of Amanda and Dr. Lockwood for 4 years. They were recommended to me prior to moving to Winnipeg by one of the best Derm/plastic surgeons in Canada who also said that they were one of Canada`s best. I have never been disappointed by their knowledge compassion and caring. I can not say enough about this talented and professional group of people. I am a member of the media and as such do not endorse (as a general rule of thumb)but I have no problem putting my professional reputation on the line to debunk anyone who states that Amanda or Dr.Lockwood are anything but caring talented professionals. I have confidently recommended them to many people over the years and no one has ever had a bad word to say. These are truly caring people who want the best for their clients and patients. Winnipeg is lucky to have one of the most respected Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in Canada. I can not say enough good things about Amanda as well. Frazier 999BOBFM/FAB943FM/Q94FM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2013

I came in initially for a consultation and then a laser treatment for facial redness. The staff scheduled my appointment wrong and told me to come in too late. The staff were rude and blamed me even though I had carefully planned the appointment out since I was driving in from over two hours away. They rushed my treatment because of this and I have still seen absolutely no improvement in my skin. Phoning to talk to them about it has gotten me nothing but shut down by equally rude management. I do NOT recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Lockwood and his team are knowledgeable and caring. I had a great experience and I am so thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998171].votes_count ]]