Rate Dr. Leon I. Steinberg

Dr. Leon I. Steinberg's Ratings

great doctor probably the best family doctor in orange county

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Dr. Steinberg spends at least 1/2hr. with each patient. He is a pharmacist as well as a physician so is very good with medications. He's excellent at diagnosis. Best doctor I've had. Office staff are wonderful and will try and fit you in when last minute things arise. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

There are not enough wonderful words to praise Dr. Steinberg. He has been my physician for 14 years and I will never consider changing. He cares about his patients and spends quality time diagnosing your issues. He never just gives you meds to quick fix the problem--he always tries to rule out all other forms before medicine. He is so intelligent. Wonderful wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Steinberg is probably the best diagnostician, most knowledgeable, caring, physician I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I have had nothing but the finest care from both he and his office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][724600].votes_count ]]