You may also like

Rate Dr. Lauren Greenberg

Dr. Lauren Greenberg's Ratings

Dr. Greenberg is very self assured and rightfully so. She fixed a botched liposuction job that another local plastic surgeon did. She really helped my result and I feel that she made me feel comfortable with my body. I appreciate her work and her honesty with what result I should expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2006

Dr. Greenberg seems knowledgeable when you talk to her about procedures, but she doesn't have the patience to discuss in detail. She glossed over some of my questions and dismissed concerns. But the real problem was in the result. My liposuction had a lot of flaws, some bordering on serious and obvious. And, like some others, I found her to be obstinate in her denial that her work was unsatisfactory; and she insisted that all her other patients have been thrilled with her work. Thanks to this site I can see that is not the case!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2006

This was one of my bigger mistakes in life. She just does not have enough experiences to back up all her big talk about herself. My results were very unsatisfactory and she would not entertain any discussion about it. No willingness on her part to fix things and no advice as to where I could go to get things fixed. That was it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998322].votes_count ]]