Rate Dr. Joan Oloff

Dr. Joan Oloff's Ratings

Dr Olaff committed medical malpractice, leaving foreign bodies in my foot that could not be detected by Xray, MRI, bone scans, etc. I was in pain for 10 years and underwent 6 additional surgeries after one of the objects popped to the surface. Since I've seen all the best podiatrists in SF Bay in my search to end my pain, I've been told that 1.) I should have never had the bunionectomy 2.) She shortened a bone too much creating additional pain, and 3.) She should have listened to me when I told her "It feels like something is in there." 2 weeks after surgery. I've lost my career (~$1M in earnings over the 10 years!) and much of the joy in my life and wish I'd never walked into her office. I spent $20K of my own money trying to fix the pain she has caused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][261076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Extremely helpful and friendly. Great doctor, great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][261075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

A rare combination of knowledge, competency, and caring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][261074].votes_count ]]