Dr. Ronald H. Uscinski

Rate Dr. Ronald H. Uscinski

Dr. Ronald H. Uscinski's Ratings

I was scared and put at ease. There is something unique and genuine with Dr. Uscinski. After the initial consult I was found to have been wrongfully diagnosed, Dr. Uscinski made things right. God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Absolutely fantastic Doc.!! Diagnosed problem is just 1 day when others misdiagnosed for 9 months! Understands his field in depth and is passionate about his work. Most highly recommended. A gem of a person .. doctor with a heart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

This Doctor is very intelligent. He understands his field from both theoretical and clinical perspectives. He takes his time and is very through. He has an intense and charming personality. And I got the feeling that he really enjoys his work. Definitely recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Doctor took me severe chronic brain hermoragesl It took three delicateoperaton to finally end my brain bleeding, He stayed with me day and nighty and night throughthe whole hospitalizatioh. everthing, got to know me asa a person. Wondereful doctor. JHe listeneds to patiemtspyoeents/yhid is the man to go to with brain injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr. Uscinski saved my life after a huge chronic subdural hermatoma. Never rushed a visit, went out of his way to talk with me and my family throughout my 17 ICU days and four in aGWU dreadful medical unit. Visited on Easter morning (instead of going to church), encouraged me through three surgeries, very respected by colleagues and staff. Dr. U is thorough, thoughtful, insightful, open to ideas, very skilled as a surgeon, puts the patient first. His staff is friendly and competent. He is born to be a surgeon and is a natural healer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I AM A VERY PROUD PARENT OF A 17YR.OLD WHO WAS BORN W/CONGENTIAL HYDROCEPHALUS AND DR.USCINSKI AND OUR FAMILY HAVE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK W/MALFUNCTION AND REPLACEMENTS OF HER SHUNT..MY HUSBAND AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WE WERE IN FOR UNTIL DR.USCINSKI SAID TO US,"SHE IS A BLOSSOM WATCH HER BLOOM"AND WE LIVE BY THOSE WORDS TODAY..IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT OR WHENEVER DR.USCINSKI HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE EVEN WHEN CT SCANS SHOWED NO BREAK HE WOULD ALWAYS SAY,"MOM KNOWS BEST"..WE ARE VERY BLESSED HE IS IN OUR LIVES...OUTSTANDING DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2008

Dr. Uscinski saved my life. I had been mis-diagnosed twice by other doctors after my arrival at the hospital. They literally did not know what was wrong with me. The final determination was that I had a brain tumor and that I was going to die shortly. Doctor Uscinski came to the hospital the next day and knew almost immediately what was wrong with me and acted quickly and professionally to save my life. I owe everything to him. I could write a book here telling everyone about what an amazing doctor - and most importantly - what a fantastic human being he is. But the best thing I can tell you is that this man is the best. He's perhaps one of the most intellegent, down to earth people I've ever met. If you're not close enough for him to treat you or your loved one - MOVE. Don't take the risk. I love this man and I owe my life to him. Do whatever it takes to make him your doctor. You won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Uscinski Performed an Microdiscectomy I was lucky are lucky enough to live in MD at only 10 minutes from Shady Grove Hospital, and need Spinal Surgery. Dr Uscinsky spent a lot of time with me,answering and explaining any concern I may have had before and after the treatment.Very nice of U Dr. U are the best :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

Dr. Uscinski literally saved my life. After considerable testing, two other doctors had come up with two other - incorrect - diagnoses for what eventually ended up being a brain abscess. Dr. Uscinski came in and knew immediately what was wrong. His quick, expert action saved my life. Had he not performed the brain surgery so quickly, I wouldn't be here today enjoying my life with my family. He is truly heaven sent. If you're in need of a doctor with his expertise, I would recommend you doing ANYTHING you can to get him to work with you...change doctors, change hospitals, whatever it takes. He's truly the best. I'm here today because of this man and I owe my life to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr Uscinski is perhaps one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He spends alot of time with his patients. He educates them and explains things, rather than talk down to them. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998352].votes_count ]]