Dr. Ronald H. Uscinski

Grad. Year: 1968

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Ronald H. Uscinski has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ronald" to "Ronald H."
RID: 2907924
11/10/13 5 5 5 5 I was scared and put at ease. There is something unique and genuine with Dr. Uscinski. After the initial consult I was found to have been wrongfully diagnosed, Dr. Uscinski made things right. God bless you.  Respond
RID: 1490738
19/07/11 5 5 5 5 Absolutely fantastic Doc.!! Diagnosed problem is just 1 day when others misdiagnosed for 9 months! Understands his field in depth and is passionate about his work. Most highly recommended. A gem of a person .. doctor with a heart!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1435161
07/05/11 5 5 5 5 This Doctor is very intelligent. He understands his field from both theoretical and clinical perspectives. He takes his time and is very through. He has an intense and charming personality. And I got the feeling that he really enjoys his work. Definitely recommended.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1361286
11/02/11 3 3 5 5 Doctor took me severe chronic brain hermoragesl It took three delicateoperaton to finally end my brain bleeding, He stayed with me day and nighty and night throughthe whole hospitalizatioh. everthing, got to know me asa a person. Wondereful doctor. JHe listeneds to patiemtspyoeents/yhid is the man to go to with brain injuries.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 949007
28/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Uscinski saved my life after a huge chronic subdural hermatoma. Never rushed a visit, went out of his way to talk with me and my family throughout my 17 ICU days and four in aGWU dreadful medical unit. Visited on Easter morning (instead of going to church), encouraged me through three surgeries, very respected by colleagues and staff. Dr. U is thorough, thoughtful, insightful, open to ideas, very skilled as a surgeon, puts the patient first. His staff is friendly and competent. He is born to be a surgeon and is a natural healer.
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $250
RID: 748637
23/12/08 5 5 5 5 I AM A VERY PROUD PARENT OF A 17YR.OLD WHO WAS BORN W/CONGENTIAL HYDROCEPHALUS AND DR.USCINSKI AND OUR FAMILY HAVE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK W/MALFUNCTION AND REPLACEMENTS OF HER SHUNT..MY HUSBAND AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT WE WERE IN FOR UNTIL DR.USCINSKI SAID TO US,"SHE IS A BLOSSOM WATCH HER BLOOM"AND WE LIVE BY THOSE WORDS TODAY..IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT OR WHENEVER DR.USCINSKI HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE EVEN WHEN CT SCANS SHOWED NO BREAK HE WOULD ALWAYS SAY,"MOM KNOWS BEST"..WE ARE VERY BLESSED HE IS IN OUR LIVES...OUTSTANDING DR.
RID: 644508
21/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Uscinski saved my life. I had been mis-diagnosed twice by other doctors after my arrival at the hospital. They literally did not know what was wrong with me. The final determination was that I had a brain tumor and that I was going to die shortly. Doctor Uscinski came to the hospital the next day and knew almost immediately what was wrong with me and acted quickly and professionally to save my life. I owe everything to him. I could write a book here telling everyone about what an amazing doctor - and most importantly - what a fantastic human being he is. But the best thing I can tell you is that this man is the best. He's perhaps one of the most intellegent, down to earth people I've ever met. If you're not close enough for him to treat you or your loved one - MOVE. Don't take the risk. I love this man and I owe my life to him. Do whatever it takes to make him your doctor. You won't regret it.
RID: 599091
25/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Uscinski Performed an Microdiscectomy I was lucky are lucky enough to live in MD at only 10 minutes from Shady Grove Hospital, and need Spinal Surgery. Dr Uscinsky spent a lot of time with me,answering and explaining any concern I may have had before and after the treatment.Very nice of U Dr. U are the best :)  Respond
RID: 584896
07/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Uscinski literally saved my life. After considerable testing, two other doctors had come up with two other - incorrect - diagnoses for what eventually ended up being a brain abscess. Dr. Uscinski came in and knew immediately what was wrong. His quick, expert action saved my life. Had he not performed the brain surgery so quickly, I wouldn't be here today enjoying my life with my family. He is truly heaven sent. If you're in need of a doctor with his expertise, I would recommend you doing ANYTHING you can to get him to work with you...change doctors, change hospitals, whatever it takes. He's truly the best. I'm here today because of this man and I owe my life to him.
RID: 496240
27/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Uscinski is perhaps one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He spends alot of time with his patients. He educates them and explains things, rather than talk down to them. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever met!  Respond
RID: 170751
05/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Uscinski Performed an Anterior Cervical Fusion on my Neck and throughout the process I never doubted his ability, after the surgery, my feelings were well founded as I was overwhelmed by the success of the Surgery. IF you are lucky enough to live in MD, and need Neuro or Spinal Surgery, there is no one better than Dr. Ronald Uscinski. If you are not lucky enough to live in MD and need this type of Surgery, MOVE THERE.  Respond
RID: 47009
23/09/06 5 5 5 After consulting quite a few people, he came with the highest reccomendation and preformed excellently. I made a full recovery as the result of his hard work and planning.  Respond
RID: 38132
28/07/06 5 5 5 Excellent surgeon. Brought me back from a "beached whale with frozen flippers." After less than three months I am walking with some difficulty with a walker and laboriously writing with my left hand. He expects a lot more improvement from me over the next three months.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 28562
19/04/06 5 5 5 Very fast professional response in the middle of the night. Unquestionably saved my mother's life. Outstanding result. Warm rapport with our family.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 11289
25/08/05 5 5 5 I am contemplatING SURGERY. sEEMS TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE  Respond