Rate Dr. KENNETH W. LEE

Dr. KENNETH W. LEE's Ratings

Was referred by my internist for an initial consult with Dr. Kenneth W. Lee for a screening colonoscopy. He answered my questions and put me at ease in asking many more. I just returned from the screening colonoscopy and was very nervous in anticipation but it wasn't bad at all primarily because he explained everything in detail throughout the procedure and made sure I was comfortable. I would recommend him to everyone. He is the best!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

DR.LEE IS A PROFESSIONAL, CARING DR. WITH GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER. HE TAKES TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS GOES OVER MEDICAL HISTORY AND MEDICATIONS CURRANTLY ON. HE MAKES YOU FEEL YOU CAN PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM. HE WASTES NO TIME IN GETTING TESTS DONE AND MAKING YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE IF YOUR IN PAIN UNTIL RESULTS ARE IN. WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM, HE LISTENS. STAFF IS OUTSTANDING, WHICH REPRESENTS DR. LEE. HE'S STAFF IS HELPFUL & PATIENT. OFFICE IS IMMACULATE, WAITING ROOM IS PRETTY & A/C ON. IF I COULD I'D GIVE DR. LEE 10 STARS!!! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LEE!!!

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Phenomenal bedside manor. He really spends a lot of time talking with you and asking a lot of questions to help heal you.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

I been under his care for the past 5 years. He takes very good care of me with my bad liver. If it was not for him, I do not think that I would have made it this far. I wish all the doctors are good and professional and has a great sense of humor like him. He always makes you feel like a friend. He takes his time to answer all questions and you always leave his office with a smile on your face. Yours Truly, Ghassan Innabi

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag