Rate Dr. Steve A. Spaccarelli

Dr. Steve A. Spaccarelli's Ratings

His mind is aways going when he doesn't talk. He completely allows you to finish all you have to say before he asks his questions. Nothing hurried. The epiphanies/salient features that need work come out of his month like he read your mind or else from his years of experience, just intuitively knew what direction the client's needed go. I have never seen him get angry. He is always calm and patient. And his treatments for your mental/emotional needs are done in a step wise a approach. Within seeing him, my sleep was better, my mood was getting lifted, the hopelessness energy that I was feeling towards my career he helped me transformed it into a refocus on getting the job of my dreams. From a setback comes an opportunity, he'd say. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Steve. He is someone who helped me through some though times in my life and helped me become a better person from our interactions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2267058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

He is truly a professional, patient and extremely intuitive. I would recommend him to anyone that is ready to be honest with themselves, and ready to move forward in life and develop some true life skills. I was blown away by his bedside manner and the time he spent with my family. He is heaven sent!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][261432].votes_count ]]