Dr. Adam D. Perler

Foreign Lang: Hebrew

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Adam D. Perler has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Adam" to "Adam D."

21/04/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Brownsburg, IN

21/04/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "NOBLESVILLE" to "Fishers"

12/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "BROWNSBURG" to "NOBLESVILLE"
RID: 2166700
29/05/12 4 5 5 5 I saw Dr Perler for foot pain after an injury. He tried non-surgical approaches first until we determined that surgery was needed. Great presence in the office and pre/post surgery. He took the time I needed and explained thoroughly what was going to happen. Very personal. I feel he is very up on new and advanced procedures and has a great drive to heal with minimal invasive procedures. I am confident that I chose the right doctor for my issue and would highly recommend him.
RID: 1712757
13/02/12 3 4 5 5 I feel I needed better instructions for after surgery. I was told to not take my boot off untill I went back to the dr and therefore slept in it for 3 nights until I could not take it any longer and then was told on my first post surgery visit I could have taken it off at night. These instructions should have been written out to me and not expect your driver to relay correct information
RID: 1368540
21/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Perler goes the extra mile to assure his patients get top, personalized care. He listens, he follows through, and he knows his business inside and out. Plus, his staff is very caring and thorough. He did foot surgery on me despite my myriad of problems with anesthesia and he went out of his way to work with my therapist and anesthesiologist to minimize the problems. I never had a minute of pain afterwards.
RID: 1234742
23/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Perler performed two reconstructive surgeries on my son, one on me and I have one yet to be done. In my lifetime I have suffered with debilitating foot, ankle and leg pain (my son inherited the same deformity). I have been treated by at least a half dozen Podiatrist, none of whom could help me the way that Dr. Perler has. Dr. Perler is a true gentleman who knows how to communicate concepts to his patients very well, to enable and empower them to make informed decisions regarding treatment options. I have found him to be on the very cutting edge, offering the very best and newest technology as well as the tried and true established treatments. He takes as much time as necessary to ensure that his patient's questions are answered. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
RID: 511678
12/02/08 5 5 5 5 Awesome Dr that goes way above and beyond to provide the best and most comfortable care possible.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 429332
15/10/07 5 5 5 5 One of the best Doctors I have ever been to. Very caring and wants to do what is in the patients best interest. I went through 4 surgeries with him and would go back if I ever needed to. I would recommend Dr. Perler and his staff to anyone who is having any kind of issues with their feet. He will work with you to ensure proper treatment for your problems.