Rate Dr. ERIC L. ELTZROTH

Dr. ERIC L. ELTZROTH's Ratings

I came in to get my teeth cleaned in December. Dr. E. discovered two cavities and urged me to fillings. I initially had a problem with one of them .We discussed options of a root canal or to wait and see if the pain persists. I think we made the right choice to wait because the pain is no longer there.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

I had an awesome experience at Dr. Eltzroth’s office. I haven’t been to the dentist in years and the staff were extremely understanding and super nice. I would recommend this office to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

This guy is a money driven tool. Tried to lead me down the primrose path and when I questioned some of his fees he may as well just told me to leave because that suddenly became his attitude. I truly suspect he did me a favor after reflection.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

I love the staff, gentle and very nice to myself and children. You guys are the only office I've gone to on a regular schedule since I was a child. Thank you.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

It's always tough to find a new dentist when you move to a new town. Fortunately, I found Dr. Eltzroth. He did my much needed root canal and the procedure was pretty much painless. He and the staff are wonderful, professional and genuine. The facility itself is very nice as well. Top notch!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

This dentist has always been professional and courteous. He gives me a number of choices and lets me decide what to proceed with. No pressure. He gets it done, correctly and then moves on. Top notch in my opinion. Very nice office staff as well. Hygenists and RDA's are superb.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Elzroth and his staff have always been very friendly and helpful with my family. We had a dental emergency while he was out of town and he called in the RX for anibiotics as well as a pain medication to get us by until he returned. My boyfriend is just about done with his dental work and I am begining mine. I would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. was rude, brusque and work done was very unsatisfactory. I wouldn't even go back to have him fix my problem. He is also intimidating.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

DECIDED to have most of my teeth fixed with implants was told the total treatment would be 3,200 . i fiqured wow that is expensive but i would be set , wouldnt have to worry about them falling out , chipping, etc,. sure if anything was that simple, my temperarys keep breaking so i have to go back and now the jerk says it's going to be another 4,500 i cant believe how i have been taken advantage of .

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag