Rate Dr. ELLIOT S. SHEAR

Dr. ELLIOT S. SHEAR's Ratings

I had to pay out of pocket for dental implants but the procedure itself was as painless and and efficient as it could have been. Dr. Shear was a pleasure to work with. I have had no problems with either implant, one is 4 years old, the other is two years. They are worth the money.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shear is an angel. The absolute best experience that Ive ever had with any doctor. He saved my gums and was so kind, caring and considerate. Ive had multiple surgeries and check ups and he has fixed my mouth to perfection. Always caring, always kind, always friendly, and very very intelligent. I would trust him to do any sort of surgery or work on my mouth, gums, and teeth. His staff is wonderful as well. Always smiling and friendly. Very easy to get ahold of. He also performed surgery on my father and saved my fathers gums and teeth. I would recomend him to anyone.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag